Senior Software Dev Engineer - Building Blocks
Vast, Full-time, Provincie Noord Holland
Informatie Technologie Ervaring
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10001006 Vacature geplaatst op
ING is looking for a Development Engineer - create and manage top quality software
As a Dev Engineer you will be part of a squad (dev/ops team) within the IT department Building Blocks that works on the creation and management of top-quality software every day. At ING we work in a DevOps manner, where the Scrum/Agile methodology and Continuous integration/Continuous Delivery practices are very important.
Your working environment
You will be part of the squad that develops and maintains the ‘EventBus’.This squad is building an open-source, enterprise-class stream data platform for real-time data and stream processing centered around Kafka. To strengthen this squad we are looking for an experienced software engineer with deep expertise in Java development and a perfect understanding of scalable distributed systems.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong fundamentals in software design and development
- Deep experience with Java is required
- Deep experience with Linux and scripting is required.
- Perfect understanding of and experience in distributed systems
- Knowledge of the Financial world
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Dev/Ops teams
- Experience with working in a complex environment
- You enjoy creating innovative solutions using the latest technologies
- You are a team player and communicate well
- You are transparent and you are nog shy to confront somebody
- You love your work and tinkering with IT systems is also your hobby
- Experience as a user of Apache Kafka is a big plus
- Development of REST APIs and services is a plus
- Good understanding of networking and firewalls is a plus.
- Experience with AngularJS or Polymer is a plus.
- Experience with stream processing products is a plus.
Money (salary range: € 4.450 - € 6.360 base) and good benefits like a 13th month, 8% holiday allowance, personal allowances, pension scheme, health insurance, public transfer business card, relocation package when applicable.