Team Lead - Digital Platform
Vast, Full-time, Provincie Noord Holland
Informatie Technologie Ervaring
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10000874 Vacature geplaatst op
ING is looking for an experienced Team Lead - Digital Platforms - 60K-90K
Do you want to work where we believe that you can live by the Agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary continuity, compliance and QA measures, where we are committed to deliver stable and secure services to end users, and where we have a 'no nonsense' getting-things done mentality, please read on.
Business lending is a domain within ING Bank where we provide end-to-end credit facility for all our customers. Business Lending as a domain is a high performing area where we built and maintain endwise lending application starting from direct channels or assisted channels to strategic case management platform, running all the way to fulfillment layer for core system of records. As an IT organization we engross ourselves with high end technology like Java, Angular JS, Polymer, Pega Case Management, Pega Customer Decision Hub, Salesforce offerings, Visual Cobol and Mainframe platform and totally believe in making dreams come true. At Business Lending, we emphasis on engineering culture and believe in giving equal opportunities to everyone to learn new technologies and new way of working with high level of collaboration across multiple squads and chapters.
What are you going to do when you start?
- Build a digital platform for the bank.
- Building end to end customer journeys.
- Work on non-banking journeys to bring more value for a bank.
When you start at ING as Team Lead - IT Chapter Lead, you will become part of a challenging transformation within our highly innovative environment. For 60% of your working week you will manage 4 to 10 Engineers including the HR/people cycle and coaching on hard- and soft skills, to support and shape the new way of working. The other 40% you will work as Engineer in your team (Squad). In the first months you’ll be focussing on expanding the team up to 10 Engineers. Which means the focus will be more on HR, good thing about this is you can set up your own team.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile:
- You have an awesome personality
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Team Lead, including HR responsibilities
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Engineer
- You have knowledge of Java, API’s, Enterprise content management, cloud computing
- You have some knowledge of Salesforce (Core force.com platform)
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/Dev/Ops team
- You are a teamplayer and a true professional in every way
- You speak up, are transparent and not shy to confront somebody
What do we offer?
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. In addition we offer:
- excellent salary 60K – 90K
- a thirteenth month
- extensive trainings and education
- paid for public transport ticket (NS Business Card)
- full time position (36-40 hours week)
Are you keen to know more or apply?
For further inquiries, please contact Jitske van de Worp, Global IT Recruiter a.i., email@example.com.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!