Workplace Engineer Security Services
Medewerker | Informatie Technologie | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-05-09 | REQ-10018081
Workplace Engineer Security Services
Are you a seasoned and eager IT Security Services Specialist? And can you get these services to work in a complex technical and international environment? We are looking for an ambitious colleague who can make our cutting edge security services even better protect the IT infrastructure for our employees worldwide.
Your work environment: Tribe Workplace Services
Working at Workplace Services means working in a dynamic and challenging IT environment. We have high ambitions. We deliver workplace services for our 52,000 colleagues in more than 40 countries. We ensure that our colleagues can work securely with any device, wherever they are: at home, at the office or abroad. We provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, printing and remote working solutions. We also provide the infrastructure and support for these services, and facilitate collaboration and security products. Our purpose is to provide our colleagues with the best workstation experience possible.
What you will be doing
As an engineer you will work in the Security Services Squad. Together with your team you are responsible for endpoints used worldwide as well as centralised components such as anti-malware (AVAM) and data leakage (DLP) components. Together with the product owner within your squad, you contribute to service design, drafting the roadmap and delivering a set of services that meet, or even surpass, the requirements of all stakeholders.
In this role:
· You are responsible for marketing and communications towards ING colleagues and for propagating knowledge about your service(s).
· You work closely together with our suppliers in Poland and India and build a partnership with them regarding our outsourced services.
· You make sure that your services have an excellent user experience, are technologically sound and stay within budget.
· You aid in identifying, qualifying and reducing the risks in your services and focus on improving our IT security controls.
· You steer projects in alignment with the Product owner. For less complex products you translate customer needs into business requirements or you do this under supervision for more complex products.
Who are you
Do you tick the following boxes:
· You are passionate about IT Security Services and preferably have worked in the workplace services area before.
· You are inquisitive, ambitious, curious and a driven person with sharp vision of what you want to achieve.
· You know how to connect and direct colleagues and (external or internal) suppliers and thrive by working in multidisciplinary teams.
· You know the security services market and products and are able and eager to continuously grow this knowledge.
· Your primary drive and mission in the squad is to provide an excellent user-experience to your ING colleagues through quick delivery of secure workplace services that are easy to use.
Your education and background
· You have at least completed a technical HBO degree, preferably with an IT background
· You have worked at least 5 years in IT in a corporate environment.
· You have knowledge in the field of Workplace Services and an extensive functional and technical knowledge of security products such as AV/AM, vulnerability scanning, DLP, etc.. Experience with Active Directory has a preference.
· You have relevant experience in the outsourcing of services within a complex and international organization.
· You have sufficient knowledge of IT risk to identify, qualify and reduce the various risks in the services to ensure that the organization can keep a firm grip on the risks and thus prevent or limit any damage to ING
What we offer you
· A dynamic, international work environment situated in Amsterdam
· Opportunities for personal and professional growth and a wide range of training options
· Passionate, motivated colleagues
· Good working conditions conform ING CAO for 36-40 hours
· A 13th month and a personal choice budget
· Public transport business card or reimbursement of your travelling expenses
Jump on! Want to apply or want more information?
Send us your CV and tell us why you want to work at Workplace Services. For more information on the application procedure, you can contact Izabela Strachota (email@example.com).