Business Analist Credit Risk
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-11-05 | REQ-10022619
The Reference Data Management (RDM) team is a team that is responsible for the implementation of credit risk models and reference data looking for an experienced Risk Professional. We are dedicated, knowledgeable consultants that advice and implement risk models for ING worldwide. We support our clients and improve their internal and external reporting. Next to this, we are the primary data delivery party for risk reference data. The credit risk models are core to the success of ING and are applied to determine the exposure measurement, capital adequacy and the management thereof.
What you'll do
- You will play a crucial role in the implementation of credit risk models and liaise with different stakeholders
- You will be responsible for further improving the process and knowledge management
- You will act as a bridge between the different stakeholders and the team to further enhance a smooth collaboration within the value chain.
- Implement Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD) and Exposure at Default (EAD) models and models to calculate the Loan Loss Provision (IFRS9). In particular, the models in scope are used for calculations of the Loan Loss Provisions (IFRS9) as well as the Economic and the Regulatory (Basel 2/Basel 4) Capital
- Participating in meetings with model developers, senior management, internal & external audit
- Further, intensify the collaboration in the value chain.
How to succeed
- An academic degree in Economics or another quantitative/numerical field
- 3-5 years’ related work experience with credit risk models (PD/LGD/EAD/IFRS9)
- Knowledge and working experience with (credit) Risk concepts and policies is desirable
- Critical but positive constructive mind-set and problem-solving skills
- A team player
- The ability to analyse and clearly communicate your results, ideas and thoughts is essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write clear reports in English
- Above all, you have a proactive and learning attitude and strive to continuously improve the performance of the team
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.