Business Control Officer GHR
Medewerker | Human Resources | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-09-25 | REQ-10021945
ING is looking for...
an Officer Business Control within the Global HR domain, reporting to the Business Control Officer
Your work environment
With the accelerate Think Forward strategy ING will become the Next Generation Digital Bank.
Global HR as well as the Business Control team are under the responsibility of the head of Transformation, who reports directly to the CHRO of ING Bank. The Officer Business Control reports hierarchically to the team manager Business Control.
We are looking for an Officer Business Control who will execute all accountabilities for managing risk and risk mitigation.
- Translate the ING NFR framework, policies and standards to business specific impact
- Advices business and IT custodian in determining Risk Appetite and Risk acceptances.
- Identifies and investigates risks in conjunction with management and the 2nd LoD
- Advices business in Risk Acceptances
- Document and report the identified risks and issues
- Encourages risk awareness and a sense of responsibility among management and employees in relation to Non-Financial Risk.
- Monitors progress in Risk Mitigation activities, creates reports and feeds back to management of the business unit and 2nd LoD.
- Manage Key Control Testing process
- Functions as GHR SOx Coordinator; participate in SOx audits and CAS audits
- Coordinate audits on Suppliers (internal and external audits)
- Validates contracts against the policies and standards and align stakeholder for specific expertise (Legal, DPO, IT)
- Functions as the 1st Line Local Data Protection Officer and Local Compliance Officer for GHR; liaison for Senior Management and 2nd Line of Defense.
Who we are looking for?
You have a high degree of Non Financial Risk expertise. You are experience in the subject. You research, deal with and advise on more complex matters.
Experience and Knowledge
- Tertiary education, preferably at Masters level
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of NfR policies and standards, processes and roles
- Experience with NFR assessments and analysis
- Excellent spoken and written English language
- Extrapolates the problem
- Uses Non Financial Risk knowledge and knowledge about the market to formulate the right approach
- Adresses customers needs
- Understands the corporate climate and culture
What do we offer
Global HR People Services is a challenging work environment with extensive, innovative developments with its close link to the HR Unite program. Staff who want to grow along with us will be given plenty of opportunities for their own initiatives and development.
- Excellent terms
- Education & development
- A very challenging and international environment
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Please click on Apply, upload your CV & Motivation letter and join the Global HR team at ING Bank.
We are looking forward to your application!