Chapter Lead Reference Data & Test Management team COO Risk and Finance
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-09-27 | REQ-10022155
We are looking for:
A pioneer of the Orange Code and you recognize yourself in the corresponding management behavior profile. For this role the following strong accents apply:
- Ability to take up responsibility, steer strategy and realizations based on facts and data –managerial courage to question and taking decisions.
- Focus on delivery through collaboration, ability to bring people together to deliver towards the same purpose.
- Ability to empower teams to act autonomously, think out of the box and hold them accountable.
- Ability to simplify complexity and drive operational excellence.
- Ability to support self and other team members in development.
- Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Ability to have impact through inspiring and energetic leadership style that leads teams through change.
Your education, experience and background:
- Master’s degree
- 5-10 years’ professional experience at management level, experience/affinity with Credit Risk and Data Management is essential.
- Experience in Test Management is a must.
- Knowledge or implementation of Credit Risk Models is a pre.
- Managerial skills, leading a team of professionals within distributed agile teams
- Strong affinity and experience with Lean and Agile way of working
- Experience in working with multi-cultural team members
- Excellent in English (speaking and writing)
As a Chapter Lead for Reference Data & Test Management team within COO Risk and Finance:
- You are responsible for the facilitation of the personal development and evaluation of the team members (approx. 30 FTE).
- You get energy from sharing your knowledge with others and you enjoy coaching (on knowledge, skills, competences and behaviour) to get the best out of people and to motivate them to strive for the best results.
- You set the standards for the craftsmanship of the chapter, stimulates continuous improvement
- You develop a vision regarding Reference Data and Test management within Credit Risk with attention to quality in an Agile environment with focus on improving the existing processes.
- You contribute to defining and implementing the strategy of the Tribe to meet our goals in the area of Credit Risk Management.
- You are a leader but will also participate in the Squad and support them in realizing their mission.
- You act as a bearer of the ING culture and you have an exemplary role with regard to the new Way of Working.
- You are not only an inspiring leader for your team and for the whole of ING, but also someone that executes who likes to participate in teams with a specific mission.
Your work environment
The COO Risk and Finance department delivers Risk and Finance related services to its stakeholders. These services encompass operations and change initiatives for several services related to Risk and Finance including system, process, data and information management and analytics capabilities. The services are by design reliable, secure and in control. Change is delivered in accordance with the strategy.
We are looking for a Chapter Lead in the Tribe Credit Risk. This Tribe delivers on time, transparent and standardized solutions according to the standards of the external local and central regulators and auditors meeting our minimum control requirements. The Chapter Lead reports to the Tribe Lead.
In the tribe the Chapter Lead will be leading a chapter of experts specialized in reference data management responsible for Changing, Testing and Maintaining static data for credit risk and model implementation and also test specialists focused on functional and automation of testing of Credit Risk applications.