ING Corporate Compliance – Regulatory Conduct Compliance (RCC) Compliance Business & Change Support
Medewerker | Juridisch / Fiscaal / Compliance | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2020-01-08 | REQ-10024311
Within Corporate Compliance RCC, we are looking for a Business & Change professional (with Compliance affinity) to support the RCC department in several business management and change related initiatives, including building the function of the future.
This is a senior position (Job Control Framework/ Officer NFR C, scale 11).
In this position you report directly to the Head RCC and you are part of the Corporate Compliance RCC department. You are operating in a complex and international environment. It combines result oriented strategic thinking, a can-do mentality, enthusiasm to build bridges and high affinity with Compliance topics and processes (personal, financial and organisational conduct and ethics), as well as other non-financial risk (NFR) processes, like the NFR Framework and ERM. You support the organization in realizing changes, the communication to the compliance community and stakeholders and all sorts of compliance related events.
Your work environment
Corporate Compliance RCC supports ING Bank in being compliant with applicable laws, regulations and reasonable expectations of society at large as well as being the preferred bank for its customers by ensuring that it does the right things, the right way with integrity. This entails that every employee within ING Bank respects the Orange Code, the letter and spirit of applicable laws, regulations, as well as policies, standards.
The ING Compliance mission is: Compliant by desire & design.
We are looking for an enthusiastic solution oriented and connecting professional with a bird’s eye view, who is/has:
· A HBO or academic degree
· Minimal 5 years work experience in a complex international organisation (preferably within the regulatory landscape)
· A proven track record in change and/or business management
· Fantastic planning skills and an agile mind-set
· Knowledge of business processes and associated risks
· Understanding of key compliance regulations and their respective effects on ING and/or is eager to learn more about the compliance profession
· A natural bridge builder, who is organisationally sensitive and has the ability to work within all cultures and at all levels in the organisation
· Affinity with communication and marketing
· Excellent Microsoft skills
· Fluent in English speaking and writing
What we offer
We offer a challenging and stimulating working environment, a working week of 36/40 hours with a competitive salary.
For further inquiries, please contact xxx
We are looking forward to your application.