IT Ops Engineer TIBCO
Medewerker | Informatie Technologie | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2020-02-18 | REQ-10025914
We are looking for an IT Ops Engineer for our TIBCO Platform Chapter. If you want to work at a place with lots of freedom to innovate, where we believe that you can live by the Agile manifesto without jeopardizing the continuity and compliance measures, where we are committed to deliver stable and secure services to end users, and where we have a no nonsense getting-things done mentality, then please read on!
Our IT Ops Engineers
- Are a seasoned TIBCO (ops)engineer with at least 3+ years of experience as an (ops) engineer
- Are fluent in English speaking and writing and a good communicator in general
- Have experience working in a complex, regulated environment such as a large financial institution
- Are experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps projects
- Clear understanding and experience of BW5.12, BW5.14, Enterprise Service Bus / EMS and Linux. Even better with experience on Oracle, MQ and XFB.
- Have great analytical skills and have a conceptual/architectural understanding
- Are able to bring all ideas/opinions to one conclusion to help make decisions
- Are up to date with new Technology and have a deep understanding of when to use it
- Are humble in approach and not afraid to be wrong
- Are proud of what they do and enjoy sharing this with your external network
How to succeed
- We are looking for passionate IT Ops specialists who love to prevent and solve technical problems regarding stability, capacity, LCM and performance of the system.
- Deliver on promises while keeping good communication lines with clients and partners
- “Can do" mentality, flexibility and ability to take ownership
- A collaborative approach to solving problems while bringing positive energy to the team
- Ability to give and receive professional feedback
- Relentlessly learn and think in solutions
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING.