IT Risk Officer
Medewerker | Informatie Technologie | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2020-02-26 | REQ-10026132
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. Our 54,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
Our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages in most of our retail markets. For more details pls see here:
About C&G Tech
C&G Tech is one of the innovative departments supporting IT environments of the C&G Markets enabling most crucial retail activities of ING outside the Benelux. C&G Tech MT comprises of the IT Risk and Security function whose responsibility is to make sure security and compliant IT products are delivered from the C&G Head Office in Amsterdam for internal as well as external customers. It is also responsible and supporting the C&G entities in their journey towards sustaining the IT Risk within the risk appetite. It’s the first step toward helping ING be compliant with IT Risk and Security standards at all times. Read more here about the Tech engineering culture.
What are we looking for ?
C&G Tech/IT Risk & Security department is looking for enthusiastic IT Risk Control Officers - 1st LoD with the following set of responsibilities:
- Ensure that IT activities are in line with regulatory requirements and run smoothly in such a way that it can be demonstrated to the internal and external regulators.
- Contribute to the confidentiality and integrity of ING's IT products, services, employees and compliance with respect to the outside world.
- To, for management, identify risks and perform risk management as per the Enterprise Risk Management methodology for the various Risk focus areas within the Information Risk Management (Non-Financial Risk).
- To support and advise management in managing these risks and the in-control process.
In this role you would :
- Proactively train, advise and support MT C&G Tech and MT C&G Entities in identifying risks and implementing risk mitigating measures
- Keep track of new, updated and removed Policies and Minimum Standards and takes appropriate actions of cascading the message as well as definition of done.
- Initiates and/or facilitates Risk Assessments, Risk Acceptances, Issue Remediation Plans and Closure Memo’s in corporation with relevant IT stakeholders
- Monitors and reports progress on identified risks, escalates to IT Head & IT Risk Head C&G/Tech.
- Reports to C&G Tech MT on Risk and Security topics - Reports to other stakeholders (IT Partners, ORM, IRM, CAS, Central Programs, etc.) on Risk and Security topics as desired
- Provides Risk and Security related backlog items (Epics, Features or User Stories) to the Asset Owner/Product Owners through the IT (Area) Lead (IT Custodian)
Who are we looking for?
- You are a technology driven IT Devops professional who takes responsibility for the various Risk and Security aspects within the IT development life cycle.
- You are proactive and are not afraid to challenge IT and Business on their workings because you know your role in the organization.
- You stimulate others towards continuous improvement in the area of IT Risk.
- Team players who are proud of their craft, customer-focused and broadly developed on IT Topics. You have positive can-do mind-set and live the Orange Code Behavior.
- Your education, experience and background:
- Education at Master level.
- Relevant IT experience: 7-10 years
- Relevant IT Risk and Security experience: 5 years
- 40% of the time travelling is required
What do we offer?
We offer you the following :
- Immense growth opportunities within the organization depending on your skills and ambitions.
- Challenging and informal work environment where there is never a dull moment with colleagues striving for the best.
- A salary tailored to your education and experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travel to ING offices outside Benelux to get to meet different cultures and how they organize the assignments.
- NL Travel Pass to commute for work and vice versa.
- Fully configured and high powered laptop and mobile.
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment