Manager People Analytics Consultancy
Medewerker | Human Resources | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-09-25 | REQ-10022124
ING is looking for a Manager People Analytics Consultancy
Think Forward! Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, a strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network. If you want to work at a place where we believe that you can make the difference by using machine learning to generate data driven products and solve the most pressing business challenges, please read on.
We are incredibly excited about Analytics and the great potential for progress and innovation. We believe that analytics is a key differentiator in bringing “anytime, anywhere, personalized” services to our customers. We wish to improve our operational processes and create new and innovative data driven products that go beyond traditional banking, such as the platform models. Achieving this vision will require us to build and expand on our analytics effort and organize ourselves around focused value buckets with strong coordination capabilities of data, technology, customer journey, UX, as well as external partnerships.
ING Analytics is a new unit responsible for realizing this vision for ING, differentiating ING as a leader in data-driven organization, within the banking sector and beyond. The team consists of a number of Global Analytics Center of Excellences around the bank’s key capabilities (such as Pricing, Risk Management, Financial Crime, Customer Intelligence and People Analytics.) as well as strong coordination areas around data management, technology, customer journey, UX, as well as external partnerships. The People Analytics team has been established 5 years ago and we are at a tipping point of becoming a fully established capability.
We are looking for you
As a manager for our People Analytics Consultancy, you will be the sparring partner to (senior) Management. You will be responsible for leading our project portfolio, driving business development, translating business requests into data requirements (and vice versa), pushing forward change initiatives and bringing transformation in the area of People Analytics. You will work with a team of specialized People Analytics consultants (“translators”) to deliver scalable data products.
We value your consultancy and communication skills as much as your analytical skills!
You are able to successfully deliver People Analytics projects, by being sensitive to the distinctive needs of each business situation, by dealing confidently with senior stakeholders, by liaising with different departments and gathering together all the necessary resources, by communicating results into precise, easy-to-understand outcomes, and by making sure analytical insights are translated into a meaningful direction and advice for (senior) Management.
You will use your business development skills for the strategic growth of ING’s People Analytics capabilities, leveraging our unique team setting towards delivering scalable data products.
· You are on the front line, identifying business priorities and liaising with senior stakeholders;
· You evaluate business needs, research business questions, carefully plan projects and bring together all necessary resources in order to carry them out successfully;
· You lead advanced People Analytical projects and work on complex questions around Reporting, Dashboards and predictive modeling;
· You combine stakeholder’s requests with external information and conduct a primary research together with the team;
· You present outcomes in a meaningful and accessible way, provide management direction and advice;
· You support ‘cases for change’ in the HR domain with relevant information and metrics;
· You are proactive and innovative, discovering and proposing new initiatives and prospective opportunities for the strategic development of HR and the business;
· You turn innovative ideas into reality, pitching the new concept to key stakeholders and shaping the product towards becoming a relevant solution;
· You always keep track of internal and external developments in the area of big data, analytics, applications and translate this into new initiatives focused on improving analytical capability;
· You build a strong international (internal and external) network of professionals in the field;
· From time to time you will deputise Global Head of People Analytics team.
Knowledge, experience and required competencies
· You have at least 7 years of relevant work experience – preferably in the international consultancy or financial services sector;
· You have a proven track record of managing (teams of) professionals;
· You have a master’s degree and affinity with analytics;
· You have advanced knowledge of human resources, organisation development and/or business strategy;
· You have strong analytical, consultancy and business development skills;
· You are able to have impact and bring change;
· You are experienced in Excel and statistics packages like SPSS;
· You have excellent English communication skills and are able to craft findings and recommendations into the business language of your stakeholders;
· You thrive in a demanding international work environment;
· You are a great team player, able to actively engage your colleagues by sharing, giving and asking for help.
What do we offer?
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. You will become a member of the People Analytics team, a young, innovative, fast moving team. You will work on projects about ING’s workforce. We have the mission to make all people related decisions in ING data-driven. A fun environment where there is lots of opportunities to better yourself, ING is building a Global Data Science Academy, to which you have full access. In addition we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled people
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING
- An International atmosphere
- Great training and education opportunity
Are you keen to know more or apply?
For further inquiries, please contact us or apply directly.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!