Officer Non-Financial Risk
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-11-07 | REQ-10023553
ING is looking for an Officer Non-Financial Risk to strengthen and extend its Model Risk Management (MoRM) Business Management team. MoRM is a fast-growing, energetic, and international team of highly qualified professionals conducting validations of models used throughout ING. You strive to bring fresh ideas to life, are a positive person who takes pride in your work and embraces challenges in a fast-changing environment. You are a naturally collaborative person, who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose and execute creative solutions.
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for managing, coordinating, implementing and advising on Non-Financial Risk including iRisk tracking and SoX related matters within the MoRM domain
- You ensure continuous awareness in the domain on NFR topics and colleague NFR officers in other domains
- You will execute as well safeguard execution of MoRM responsibilities regarding Non-Financial Risk and SOx, and act as a sounding board for questions in the domain
- You ensure timely delivery on key deliverables like SOx evaluation
- You will be acting as SOx coordinator for the domain, defining SOx scope & set up a plan for the year ensuring alignment with central SOX team
- You will be ensuring high quality & timely delivery of SOx sign off and executing SOx testing & reporting
- You will be monitoring & reporting on NFR risk & related activities such as iRisk regarding issues and/or actions for which MoRM is the owner;
- Follow up on ING Compliance policies and procedures, report changes and be support the domain in case of compliance-related questions in cooperation with the PA of the Head of the Domain
How to succeed
- WO/HBO degree or work experience
- Familiar with Non-Financial Risk concepts, policies and procedures
- Familiar with issue tracking tools (iRisk)
- Proficient English verbal and writing skills
- Is accurate and diligent: iRisk is an important platform that may impact KPIs of our stakeholders. iRisk excel files must contain accurate information extracted from MoRM’s reports.
- Good communication skills: it will be necessary to confirm certain model information with the validators and to be in regular contact with local iRisk SpoCs across the globe.
- Ability to monitor and track consistently: You should keep a clear overview of which issues have been uploaded and which not. Sometimes PTAs will inquire why some iRisk issues are uploaded late.
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.