Senior Activity Monitoring Guidance Designer
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-11-06 | REQ-10018389
The Customer Activity Monitoring Guidance Designer is a function in the Monitoring & Screening expertise team and is responsible for initiating, developing, enhancing and documenting methodology and guidance in the expertise area in such a way that ING operates in accordance with internal and external laws and regulations, and for maintaining contacts within and outside ING with relevant stakeholders.
The KYC expertise is organized around three dimensions: a) expertise area, b) KYC-related regulation and c) customer segments. This function is responsible for:
- Customer Activity Monitoring expertise area,
- Financial Economic Crime (FEC) regulation,
- Private Individuals & Legal Entities customer segments.
What you will do:
- You design and maintain the global Customer Activity Monitoring methodology and guidance (e.g. generic CAM scenarios and CAM controls, data requirements for the scenarios, Test & CAM validation methodology, alert handling guidance).
- You design and maintain the backtesting and look-back methodology, procedures and templates and provides review and challenge to enhancements to Customer Activity Monitoring risk assessment and/or Generic Set.
- You research and identify emerging financial crimes risks, typologies and threats impacting bank wide and local jurisdictions businesses.
- You provide expertise to any global project that requires your expertise.
- Next to your field of expertise you are eager to learn about new relevant topics to further enlarge your scope of knowledge and expertise within the team.
- You provide input to Compliance for developing and updating KYC-policies.
- You analyse management information dashboards and provide expert insight for your area of expertise.
How to succeed:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Risk, Finance or Information Technology.
- Relevant track record of working in the area of KYC and thorough understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces.
- Academic degree and preferably a certification in FEC or AML expertise areas.
- Ability to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team; taking into account different habits, beliefs, languages and time-zones, etc.
- to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
- Ability to ‘get people on board’ and ensure necessary buy-in from stakeholders.
- Willing to travel 4 - 8 weeks per year.
- Fluency in English.
We are offering:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.