Senior Learning Expert - Compliance and Risk
Employee | Human Resources | Professional | Amsterdam | 2019-06-26 | REQ-10019650
Do you want to drive Learning and Development across Compliance and Risk? Do you have a deep understanding of digital learning plus Compliance and Risk subject matter expertise? We are now looking for a senior learning expert until the end of 2020 to oversee all learning initiatives across multiple areas of compliance and risk.
Responsible for the design, development and delivery of Compliance Risk learning initiatives.
- Identifying organisational goals and strategies for the to be designed learning solution.
- Defining the key results of the to be designed learning solution.
- Performing a costs estimation for the to be designed learning solution.
- Identifying and analyzing what jobs and roles (learner group) will deliver the goals for the to be designed learning solution.
- Identifying and analyzing the required capabilities (mind sets, skills, knowledge) for the individuals/teams for the to be designed learning solution.
- Defining the on-the-job application behaviors that need to be achieved.
- Creating a macro or micro learning design.
- Supporting the RfP process by the Learning Vendor Manager.
- Evaluating and documenting the effectiveness of the learning solution.
- Minimum of 7 years of experienced in the field of Learning & Development.
- Experience with Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) and learning design.
- Experience within Financial Services.
- Experience with Compliance Risk or Know Your Customer (KYC).
What do we offer
- ING offers a strong base salary depending on your background and expertise, with a 36 hour workweek
- On top of a good base salary, the salary package includes a 13th month, holiday allowance, unlimited public transportation card (NS business card) and collective health insurance.
- We offer a challenging position in an international, highly professional environment.