Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 11 | 2019-10-17 | REQ-10022140
ING is looking for a Cloud Developer
Anyone interested in digital (banking) understands why ING is transforming hard towards an IT company having its own unique Top Engineering culture. We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe. We are looking for IT Engineers who’d like to work together with us to help us do better and help us to be able to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
Get an impression here: https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/expertise/information-technology.htm
Your working environment: ING Private Cloud (IPC)
ING's Private Cloud is one of the main projects contributing to the Think Forward Strategy. It’s the first step toward helping ING produce the same products and services throughout the entire world. The Private Cloud is set up to simplify and streamline current processes, first by simplifying the infrastructure landscape through standardization. It is also to improve and encourage ING performance culture by creating a highly engaged workforce that embraces the new technology capabilities.
- Experienced Native cloud developer, Infrastructure As A code (must)
- Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CI/CD
- Linux background
- Preferably Ansible and Python
Your education and background
- At least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Experience from working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating operations of software products
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
- Good understanding of Dutch and English
- A good salary
- Benefits like a 13th month, Public Transfer Business Card, Pension scheme, etc.
- Healthy food and delicious coffees every day;
- The opportunity to excel in what you do and become better every day;
- A dynamic and international working environment.
For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere