Customer Journey Expert - Client Servicing Tribe
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Amsterdam | 2019-06-18 | REQ-10018898
Purpose of the job
As a Customer Journey Expert you provide a differentiating experience for our customers anytime anywhere at optimal value and profitability for ING WB. The Customer Journey Expert has end-to-end responsibility for the development, management, harmonisation and phasing out of products, services and processes and is familiar with the relationship between these. Furthermore, the Customer Journey Expert is responsible for the prioritisation of tasks in sprints to deliver features of an epic in time and in spec.
Your role and work environment
As Customer Journey Expert within the CS Tribe, you will work on the development of a differentiating client experience in a dynamic environment where Fintechs, innovation and customer needs are central. The purpose of the Tribe Client Servicing is to deliver innovative, ground-breaking, and fundamental improvements towards a uniform and differentiating servicing experience for WB Daily Banking (refers to WB Transaction Services) clients. The CS Tribe is accountable for the continuous improvement of global E2E servicing of our WB Daily Banking Clients focusing on change deliverables which involve multi-disciplinary process changes, tooling and IT implementations while keeping the bank safe. The CS Tribe works with an ING WB - wide scope. In self-managing multidisciplinary teams (squads) together with other experts within ING's Agile organisation you will work on a joint end-to-end mission.
In this Customer Journey Expert role you will share a collective responsibility with your peers to improve ING’s performance and define and implement opportunities to better serve and delight customers. You will have an eye on the long term perspective. You will translate customer behaviour into business outcomes and ensure you provide guidance to the CS Tribe on the client experience across the value chain. You will proactively anticipate dependencies and collaborate across the WB Tribes as it relates to the customer experience design across products, countries and channels. When applicable you can fulfil the role of Product Owner within a squad, keeping track of what is achieved within a squad and the priorities used.
Your key responsibilities
As a Customer Journey Expert you:
- Are representing the voice of the customer, have a strong vision how to attract and retain them and focus on continuously improving their journeys.
- Reimagine journeys with cross functional teams and manage collaborating across functions to build truly seamless end-to-end journeys.
- Will share the responsibility to provide a differentiating experience and realise change by design, develop & implement services for our customers from an end-to-end mind-set, allowing them to stay a step ahead in life and business.
- Determine – in consultation with your Product Owner, Chapter Lead and Tribe Lead – the features and users stories that improve the customer experience and support in prioritizing the backlog of the Tribe.
- Define business requirements for the development of services and play a supporting role in the QBR.
- Maintain contacts with stakeholders and external parties and support the Product Owner and Chapter Leads within the CS Tribe.
- Have an up-to-date view on the expertise of Customer Journey thinking and you keep track of relevant developments and innovations (internal and external).
- Evaluate our way of working with the aim to continuously improve.
We are looking for
Besides the qualities that are described in the Orange Code, you are an inspiring, approachable candidate and pioneer of the cross-border culture, displaying the following behaviours:
- Ability to take responsibility to increase the client experience by applying customer journeys based on facts and data.
- Ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards.
- Managerial courage to question colleagues across the value chain.
- Ability to think out of the box and drive innovation.
- Focus on delivery through collaboration, ability to bring people together to work towards the same purpose. You like to connect people and clear communication is a matter-of-course for you.
- Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- You get energy from working on concrete and tangible results in a complex and continuously changing environment.
Proven track record and skills required
- Master’s degree.
- More than 8 years of a proven track record at working with customers and designing customer journeys.
- Experience in guiding and realising change in international roles.
- Personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
- Experience in guiding and realise change.
- Analytically strong and make decisions based on data and facts.
- Creative, innovative and strategic thinker with an eye for detail.
- Communicative and organisational strong, you actively ask for feedback, but you also give constructive feedback on the work of others.
- You know how to manage various stakeholders and are organisation-sensitive.
- You are curious, have a clear vision of your field and the ambition to continue to develop yourself professionally as well as personally.
- Native (or fluent in) English.
What we offer
We offer an exciting job that puts you in a role crucial in realising the Think Forward Strategy goals.