Employee | Accounting / Finance | Professional | Amsterdam | 2019-09-17 | REQ-10021569
Empower yourself to stay a step ahead in life and in business!
ING is looking for a Transaction Manager.
ING Corporate Real Estate & Facility Services (CREFS) is looking for a Transaction Manager. As a Transaction Manager you will be part of the Transaction Team. This team is based in Amsterdam and is responsible for all transactions for ING's approximately 225 offices and 2250 retail branches worldwide.
The scope of work covers all aspects of Real Estate Transactions. Part of your role is involvement in collecting, verifying, structuring and benchmarking real estate information for different locations worldwide. Maintaining regular contact with service providers, ING entities and other stakeholders is also part of your job. Furthermore you are actively involved and supportive in preparing business cases, presentations and reporting at management level. Eagerness to secure a Transaction is of course what drives you. As a Transaction Manager you will support the negotiation processes and covering of the commercial, legal, financial and fiscal aspects of a transaction is also part of your deal!
Your work environment:
You are a member of a small, professional and ambitious team of experts with a variety of in depth knowledge of real estate, finance, data analytics and work place innovation. The team operates in an informal and flexible way with a clear aim to deliver strong results within agreed timeframes.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a professional with 2-4 years’ experience in Real Estate Transactions. You feel responsible for your work and are prepared to walk the extra mile. You have preferably worked within (international) Real Estate Transactions environment. As this role covers a global scope being fluent in English is necessary. Ideally your profile matches the following criteria:
· Academic/HBO level (a degree "Master of Real Estate" is preferred).
· Professional values: dedicated, integrity, loyal, independent.
· 2-4 years’ experience in the field of (corporate) real estate.
· Skillful with numbers and calculation software (Excel) and presentation tools (PowerPoint).
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate internally and externally.
· Able to operate in a complex management environment (dual steering hierarchical/functional).
· Fluency in Dutch is a plus
What do we offer?
The opportunity to further develop yourself as an experienced global Transaction Manager within one of the biggest global financial institutions. In addition ING offers competitive employment conditions.
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
For more information please contact Alwin Wennink on Alwin.email@example.com