WO Workalong internship -Front-end developer Intern (Blockchain & Digital Assets)
Stage | Informatie Technologie | Student | Amsterdam | 2019-09-11 | REQ-10021942
Are you a highly motivated master student, innovation-minded and do you have any affinity with the blockchain space?
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to gain experience in an innovative start-up environment at ING Labs, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT blockchain and digital assets.
The start-up initiatives from ING Labs follow the PACE process to bring disruptive ideas to market.
The PACE innovation process is based on the principles of design thinking, agile and lean start-up.
Pyctor is an ING Labs initiative focused on providing institutional investors with secure and regulated access to digital assets.
You will be part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team that has a willingness to help you grow and learn as much as possible throughout your internship.
You will help develop front-end applications and contribute to the UX/UI design of the product.
You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design of the APIs you will consume.
You are a highly motivated bachelor or master student in IT or computer science related field.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
You can work independently on different tasks given and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- have experience with CSS frameworks such Material.io or Bootstrap
- have a good understanding of how HTTP REST APIs and websockets work
- have knowledge of CI/CD automation (pipelines, Docker)
- have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- We offer a full-time internship position
- Initial assignment for 6 months, with options for extension
- Start date as soon as possible
- A commuting allowance depending on your situation
- Open, informal, fun working environment and office space @ING Labs
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
Interested or want to learn more?
Apply directly and click on Apply for this job. For further information please contact Antoine Girard via +316 128 547 73.
We expect all candidates to live by the ING Orange code and are willing to take the Bankers Oath (see: https://www.ing.jobs/Global/Careers/Orange-code.htm).