Careers in ING Point
Your career is the intersection of passion, talent and opportunity. Success comes through people who encourage us to act autonomously, ignite our authenticity and guide our decisions so that we are always one step ahead. Discover ING and let’s create the future together. You can take the first step here.
The Point Officer will ensure the customer’s needs are achieved by conducting a thorough financial needs assessment and offering the most appropriate products and services that fulfills the customer’s immediate and future financial needs. Where? In the newest ING concept located in shopping malls: Point.
What you are actually doing as a Point Officer?
- Learn. And also promote the services offered by ING, generate leads, build new and maintain existing customer relationships, resulting in outcomes that define great customer experience.
- Smile. And share information about the our credit products and other financial services (such as Homebank, ING Bazar, etc.).
- Develop yourself. Through discussions with your manager who will encourage you to have new ideas and be always a step ahead.
- Be happy. When you reach the sales target.
- Act. Responsible. And record information received from our clients in our applications.
- Personable: Comfortable talking to customers to establish rapport, build a network, and listen to understand customer needs
- Goal-oriented: Take initiative to establish account-specific plans, and achieve/exceed sales goals
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Power Point
Join ING! We offer:
- Great learning experiences focused on communication and negotiation;
- A dynamic work environment in an innovative and customer oriented organization;
- A cheerful and ambitious team, always ready to help you.