ING presents a new business opportunity: ING Point
Everything starts with an idea.
We are fond of innovative ideas and with the impact of a “Yes, you can!” attitude. Inspired by our clients’ needs and by banking trends, we have created ING Point – a new concept for commercial areas, through which we aim to promote ING products and services.
Everything starts with you.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur? Of course you do! Join us and we’ll help you get started.
- What does entrepreneurship involve? 100% focus on growing your business, enthusiasm, energy and passion. Everything together with your team.
- What your mission is going to be? Promote and sell ING basic banking products to shopping mall’s customers (ING clients or non-clients): current account – ING Card Complet, internet banking, loans (credit lines, credit card, personal loans) and other debit products.
- How will you get the best results? To turn a business idea into a successful story, you need courage, perseverance and strategic thinking. You should be able to convey your vision and business objectives to your team.
The initial investment is represented by the startup capital: 1.500 €
Collaboration is key
- The partnership with ING Bank works through a private limited company (SRL), where the POINT Manager is the only associate/administrator.
- The business line is financial services intermediation and brokerage assistance.
- The activity is regulated under a service contract concluded with ING Bank and a sublease agreement for the place where the activity takes place. All ING Bank partners operate under the same contractual conditions.
ING contributes, too
What do we offer?
- The ING brand
- Our support in developing your business
- The competitive advantage that ING Point’s business model brings by integrating the “instant” concept. Also, from a technical point of view, all ING Point locations have built-in ATMs, printers and laptops.
- Training for you and your team, from assistance in understanding and implementing processes and procedure to key-components such as communication, organizing, etc.
Have we caught your eye? Send us a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org