Accounts & Payments Marketing Specialist - 18 months contract
Normă de muncă întreagă, Bucureşti, Permanent
Marketing Tipul contractului
Contract de muncă Oraş
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Marketing Strategy team. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. You should be a competent professional, able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Analyze market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends;
- Analyze internal reports and campaigns in order to propose actions and conceive the marketing strategy plan;
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns;
- Develop campaign brief for creative agency and other briefs by case;
- Collaborate with internal teams and agencies in order to plan and execute product campaigns and specific actions;
- Organize and implement campaigns;
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned;
- Ensure the Corporate Guidelines are respected within all advertising and communication.
Budget and financial aspects:
- Keep records of all related contracts and expenses for responsible products;
- Plan, verify and prepare marketing related payments for responsible category;
- Prepare necessary documents for payments of prizes according to campaign’s details.
What you bring to the team?
- University degree, marketing is a plus;
- 1-3 years experience in marketing is a must;
- Proactively, interpersonal and very good communication skills, positive attitude, team player, self-starter, eager to go one step forward, challenging, result orientated;
- Analytical & strategic thinking, organized mind, self-control;
- Very good level of English, both oral and written.