Normă de muncă întreagă, Bucureşti, Permanent
Nivel mediu Nivel studii
Absolvent facultate cu diplomă de licenţă Tipul contractului
Contract de muncă
Bucureşti ID Post
Discover ING Software Development Center
ING Software Development Center is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 250 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
As a large global financial institution we have to be very flexible and innovative to follow the latest market trends and we like to set new trends. To make this happen we believe in the power and the engagement of people and teams working in a self-organising Agile Way.
We are looking for a great Agile Coach to coach and enable our Development and DevOps teams (including management) at ING Software Development Center to deliver and maintain outstanding software as fast as possible while having fun. You will collaborate with cross functioning, highly skilled engineering teams in a fast moving environment.
As an Agile Coach at ING Software Development Center, you are passionate about communication, group dynamics, coaching and craftsmanship and you are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your teams. You’ll be working with a world-class team of engineers who love what they do – and we expect no less from you.
You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
• Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development and maintenance process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible;
• Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching, deliver trainings, facilitate workshops and offsites;
• Coach teams through tough challenges, conflicts and dysfunctions to reach their full potential;
• Coach and mentor people through all kinds of change, especially the change required to occupy agile roles fully;
• Notice trends and act as an advisor with management, while maintaining a safe coaching environment;
• Actively try to identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient;
• Act as an Agile thought leader for our Technology department.
Occasional travelling to Amsterdam, Netherlands, and other countries might be required
What you bring to the team
• A Master Degree;
• At least 2 years’ experience working as a ScrumMaster and/or Agile Coach;
• Ability to understand the distinction between coaching and mentoring and know when to apply each most successfully;
• Willingness to get a degree in Lean green or Blackbelt;
• Excellent written and spoken English skills.