Chapter Lead Cards
Normă de muncă întreagă, Bucureşti, Permanent
Contract de muncă Oraş
Coordinating Cards issuing and acquiring people& activities: maintenance, testing & reporting
Your new challenge!
You are an energetic Chapter Lead with expertise in people management and good knowledge in Cards issuing & cards acquiring area. You apply your expertise & experience to drive innovation for Cards tribe & ING, support & develop the craftsmanship of your chapter colleagues, and realize the purpose of their squad together.
You are at least a competent in your area of expertise, and this will be your role in the squad for around 60% of your time.
The remaining time, depending on the maturity of the chapter, you spend on building up expertise in your chapter and developing your chapter members. You are enthusiastic about transferring your knowledge to others, and about coaching around 6-8 members of your Chapter and oversee their personal development.
What will you do
Coordinating Cards issuing and acquiring activities: maintenance, testing & reporting.
Responsible for defining & implementing the specifications of the cards products based on end customer requirements, operational requirements, industry standards, and government rules and regulations.
· New products development & maintenance of existing products, following compliance with specific cards regulation and standards (ex: VISA, Mastercard, but not limited to only these);
· Need to be able to challenge back and understand the fundamentals of any change requested, so deep knowledge of cards subject expertise is required;
· Coordinating internal testing activity and VISA & Mastercard certifications;
· Coordinating cards related reporting : mandatory and business reporting;
· Constantly monitoring and improving cards issuing and acquiring processes efficiency;
· Spend substantial part of the time working as squad member, performing content tasks, and practicing their craft (squad backlog);
· Attend and contribute to all regular squad events.
Developing skills of employees within Chapter:
· Apply cards expertise & experience to drive innovation for Cards Tribe & ING Advise Product Owner on resource planning;
· Set the standards for the chapter area and safeguard knowledge in the field of expertise;
· Provide regular feedback, coaching and mentoring to Chapter members;
· Align individual and overall performance of the Chapter, and identify top performers:
· Evaluate performance of Chapter members;
· Ensure training opportunities are available as required;
· Support recruiting of talents (e.g. interview applicants).
Our new Chapter Lead should embrace the following behaviors:
Inspiring people management style
· Inspiring and energizing when talking to colleagues;
· Empowering and challenging squad members to foster individual development;
· Encouraging employees to setup and achieve personal development goals.
Openness to try new ways of working
· Mindset of continuous improvement of the service and way of working
· Strong problem solver to structure and improve complex situations;
· Drive to coach other to help their individual development.
· End-to-end ownership mindset
· Strong team player who takes responsibility;
· Independent and autonomous in completing tasks;
· Result oriented - Adapts approaches to situations.
Curiosity to always look out for innovation opportunities
· Passionate about major trends in technology;
· Up-to-date and always learning about these latest innovations;
· Attend events and workshops on Chapter specific topics.