Front End Developer
Normă de muncă întreagă, Bucureşti, Permanent
Nivel mediu Nivel studii
Absolvent facultate cu diplomă de licenţă Tipul contractului
Contract de muncă
Bucureşti ID Post
Discover ING Software Development Center
ING Software Development Center is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 250 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Imagine a system where 75 java applications, consisting of 500 reusable components work together in one ecosystem. This is Bankwide Customer Domain.
As a Front End Developer you’ll work on projects with an international character since the applications we develop are implemented worldwide. You will need to understand the full stack and contribute to all activities on your backlog.
Wanna know more about BCD? Read here: http://bit.ly/2cwcbjR
As a front end specialist you will be part of a technical DevOps team that works on the creation and management of top-quality software every day at a high, professional level. This team is working in a DevOps manner, where scrum / agile method and continuous integration / delivery practices are very important.
• As front-end developer in ING you deliver innovative features to our customers anywhere, anytime on any device;
• You specialize in building large scale, single page web applications, for fast and easy-to-use;
• You are keen on optimizing our web applications to maximize speed and scalability;
• Occasional travelling to Amsterdam, Netherlands might be required.
• Create innovative front-end applications using advanced web development technologies;
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do;
• Initiate, iterate and continuous improve on technology, developing the product as well as the way of work.
The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
What you bring to the team
• An University degree in Computer Science;
• Experience in software development; in-depth experience developing web-based single page applications in enterprise environment;
• In-depth knowledge on principles of modern design patterns;
• Spring and rest architecture;
• Knowledge of continuous integration tooling;
• Good communication skills in English;
• Strong analytical skills, proactivity and willingness to share knowledge with others.