Normă de muncă întreagă, Bucureşti, Permanent
Development & Technical Analysis Nivel de experiență
Nivel mediu Nivel studii
Absolvent facultate cu diplomă de licenţă Tipul contractului
Contract de muncă
Bucureşti ID Post
Imagine a system where 75 java applications, consisting of 500 reusable components work together in one ecosystem. This is Bankwide Customer Domain.
As a Java Developer you’ll work on projects with an international character since the applications we develop are implemented worldwide. You will need to understand the full stack and contribute to all activities on your backlog.
Wanna know more about BCD? Read here: http://bit.ly/2cwcbjR
As a full stack Java engineer you will be part of a technical DevOps team that works on the creation and management of top-quality software every day at a high, professional level. This team is working in a DevOps manner, where scrum / agile method and continuous integration / delivery practices are very important.
• As a full stack Java Engineer you realize online and backend applications;
• You will be responsible for both the functional and technical support of the application;
• Also, you will develop (complex) new functionality and coordinate its implementation on the production environment.;
• Finally, you will furiously automate everything together with the rest of the team: deployment, functional / technical testing, and anything else that is still done manually;
• Occasional travelling to Amsterdam, Netherlands, and other countries might be required.
The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
What you bring to the team
• An University degree in Computer Science;
• A couple of years of Java software engineering experience in order to be able to efficiently develop and maintain code in a complex environment;
• Advanced knowledge of Java 7/8, Rest API’s, JSON, Oracle;
• Knowledge of persistency frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, MyBatis), knowledge of MVC-models (e.g. Struts or Spring);
• Experience in developing automated tests with JUnit ,Cucumber and Selenium;
• Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, Eclipse, Crucible, Fortify, SVN/Git, Jenkins, Maven / Gradle;
• Additional knowledge on Document Management Solutions, Documentum (EMC), xPresso, xPression or Elastic Search would be an advantage;
• Good communication skills in English;
• Strong analytical skills, proactivity and willingness to share knowledge with others.
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
Our mission it to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business and provide products services that make our customers’ life easier.
What enables us to deliver best banking experience is Technology mastered by best IT specialists in the market.
Hence, with up to 9,000 IT professionals worldwide, we are constantly striving for innovation, using not only top-notch technologies but also the latest methodologies in software development.
In addition to developing products and services aimed at offering best client experience, the IT experience at ING Romania goes beyond local borders. Therefore, in recognition of the high standards of IT engineers in Romania, in 2014, ING opened a Center of Excellence that develops banking software solutions for several countries in Europe.
The IT community in ING Romania gathers more than 300 IT specialists and it’s expanding fast.
If we caught your eye, let’s chat and see how we can build the bank of the future together!