Junior Developer (Mumps / PSL)
Normă de muncă întreagă, Permanent
Development & Technical Analysis Nivel de experiență
Fără experienţă Nivel studii
Contract de muncă ID Post
Discover ING Software Development Center
ING Software Development Center is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 250 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
You will deliver business value across the entire application chain together with your team, based in Bucharest. These are projects with an international character and the applications we develop are implemented worldwide.
Your exact role within a project depends on the type of project and your technical skills, but the main focus will be on:
· gathering the requirements;
· designing and developing the functionality;
· testing the developments;
· implementing aftercare.
In addition, the key responsibilities in the position of Developer are:
· Analysis and Design: refinement of the product backlog and decomposition of product backlog items into user stories; estimation of the complexity of user stories and decomposition of user stories into sprint tasks; the creation of designs, including solution and data models, user experience, and application architecture.
· Coding & Packing Configuration: code debugging / code refactoring / configuration of middleware for application use and configuration of applications and packages.
· Build and Package: configuration of build servers and workflow
· Tests: creating automated functional tests for user stories; building SMOKE tests as well as building and executing (automated) functional and integration tests; building (automated) user acceptance and production tests.
What you bring to the team
· An university degree in computer science or similar (cybernetics, mathematics, informatics etc.);
· eager to learn;
· enjoys working as part of a team;
· good communications skills and you speak fluently English;
· has initiative, creative and is solution-focused;
· you’ve strong analytical skills.