Technical Product Owner – Model Bank
Normă de muncă întreagă, Permanent
Nivel mediu Nivel studii
Absolvent facultate cu diplomă de licenţă Tipul contractului
Contract de muncă
Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
As Technical Product Owner, you are responsible to plan and manage the delivery, run and support activities related to one of the Building Blocks of Model Bank program, keeping a strong relationship with the relevant stakeholders.
• Creates, plans and maintains the Building Block backlog - with business, functional and sometimes technical details, in the forms of Themes, Epics, Features and Stories
• Collaborates with the squad, the business product owner and the architecture team in order to create the backlog
• Makes sure the Definition of Ready is met for every item in the backlog and the DOR is aligned with the one of other squads in the tribe
• Writes clear Acceptance Criteria for both business and technical items, including Test scenarios if possible
• Prioritizes the backlog(s) for delivery, ensuring visibility on 3 months roadmap
• Monitors delivery and run KPIs and assures that they are in accordance with the SLAs agreed.
• Maintains the improvement plan of the team as part of the overall backlog.
• Offers feedback and aligns with the chapter leads for the appraisal of people in the squad.
• Participates in the Agile ceremonies, stand-up, planning and retro and facilitates the refinement sessions
• Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Re-lease/Sprint Goals
What you bring to the team:
• Bachelor Degree (Technical studies, Business and/or Banking)
• Experience in a Business-/System Analyst or Product Owner role, preferable in an Agile environment
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle and IT Processes
• Product- and/or Project Management skills, including presentation and reporting skills
• Eagerness to learn and improve
We need your entrepreneurial mind set and communication skills. We depend on your abilities to speak and understand the English language, and we count on you being customer-focused and self-organized.
You must be able to think strategically, see the bigger picture and question the logic and act as an ambassador for the company.