Test engineer / release manager – Data Management
Normă de muncă întreagă, Permanent
Nivel mediu Nivel studii
Absolvent facultate cu diplomă de licenţă Tipul contractului
Contract de muncă
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. We are implementing the most innovative Data Management capabilities for ING. Our fast growing team consists of more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking. We work according ING’s New Agile Way of Working principles.
You will join Global Data Definitions which is part of the Chief Data Management Office in Amsterdam and responsible for activities that support effective data governance at ING.
Your day to day:
You will be part of a squad responsible for creating meta data packages and and testing their integrity and compatibility with the underlying platform. You will collaborate and communicate with content makers and package users to create and innovate the packages, packaging processes and the customer journey.
What you bring to the team:
• You preferably have experience with testing processes (e.g. ETL) and/or as support specialist in a datawarehouse environment. You have some understanding of "relational database design" and the benefits and limits of various database types;
• You are a strong communicator and enjoy to communicate technical information accurately, clearly and as intended with a wide variety of people. You write clearly and concisely and you are fluent in English (writing and speaking);
• You are a service minded person who enjoys to facilitate discussions with content makers and package users. You are an active listener, able to determine needs and preferences, identify criteria and obstacles to success and you effectively update all parties involved on development and progress;
• You feel comfortable in working with LINUX, SQL. and have advanced experience in working with EXCEL. You understand the working of ANSIBLE scripting/playbooks and you are able to read basic PYTHON scripts.
• You have an inquisitive mind and 1 – 3 years’ experience in a complex dynamic international environment where collaboration to a large extend takes place via virtual communication. You are able/willing to travel occasionaly to ING locations outside Romania to build and maintain cross boarder cooperative relationships.
Considered a plus (for the competent role):
• Banking Industry knowledge and understanding of products like deposits and loans;
• Experience with User Acceptance Testing;
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in an ITIL working customer service organisation;
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in an agile working environment;
• Experience in process management and/or customer journey improvement.