IT Operations Engineer - Platform squad (Summit)
Normă de muncă întreagă, Bucureşti, Permanent
Nivel mediu Nivel studii
Absolvent facultate cu diplomă de licenţă Tipul contractului
Contract de muncă
Bucureşti ID Post
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 700 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Why Summit Platform?
The Summit Platform Squad supports the Summit application in Financial Markets in a number of ways. Providing reliability and resilience through automation and harnessing leading technologies.
As a DevOps Engineer in our Platform Squad you provide the automation, tooling, resilience and security necessary for smooth feature delivery by your colleagues in the Summit Capability Squads. Your purpose is to make the Summit environment and delivery ever faster and reliable.
· Take responsibility for the full the stack/platform on Development, Test, Acceptance and Production environments. You automate relentlessly: Regression Testing (Functional, Performance, Security), Deployments, and Operations (Data Center failover, Backups/Restore, Security Monitoring, full stack monitoring).
· You take ownership of life cycle management of all components (O.S., Middleware, Database) as well as security (interface encryption certificates, user access, vulnerability analysis and patching). The Summit application uses different technologies: Linux, Oracle/Sybase, C# and C/C++.
· As part of a cross-border (London, Bucharest) Platform Squad you work in an Agile/Scrum way, on the backlog prioritized by a Technical Product Owner, and you demo your features to the Capability Squads that you work with.
· Our platform has a global user base of Risk Managers, Traders, Sales in Singapore, Europe, New York, you are responsible for supporting a stable, performing and secure platform/service.
· A graduate in Computer Science or related degree.
· 2+ years of experience in an IT role.
· You have sound experience of the Linux OS including VM / Cloud solutions and scripting languages such as Shell, Groovy and Python.
· You have an excellent knowledge of Continuous Delivery and technologies and the integration of products such as Jenkins, Git, Sonar, Fortify in a Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
· You have a passion for technology, improving existing processes and developing your own skills as well as sharing your knowledge and experiences to help build the skills of your colleagues.
· Occasional travel will be expected to share knowledge and increase team collaboration.
· Proficiency in the English language and an ability to work in an international environment.