Corporate Client Loyalty Specialist (Account Manager)
Contact Centre | Professional | *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component. | Bratislava | 2021-04-19 | SLK-3980003
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWelcome to Pan European desk, to a unique team, based here at ING Bratislava.
Our team of more than 40 professionals are based in Plynarenska, in Bratislava, but we cross borders on many levels.
We cross borders of more than 20 countries in terms of servicing ING top corporate client. Our international environment has more than 10 nationalities; different personalities, as equal as they are diverse. We believe here at ING you are free to be who you really are, speak up tell us what you want. We love what you love, or whomever you choose to love, and always understand if you are having ‘don’t talk to me day’. The whole team, along with Jakub and Armin, our two Circle leads are ready to help you on your professional journey to become successful account manager at PED.
Because we are redefining banking, we need to stay one step ahead by providing the best of the best services for our gold and platinum corporate clients on Pan European level. As we are on a journey of creating centralized customized solutions to their unique requests via our most reliable branches and internal stakeholders, we are looking for the right fits and colleagues who will be:
* Fully customer service oriented and positive
* Ready to communicate through email portal, phone with our customers and internal stakeholders regarding their products and the status of their requests
* Proactively learning and sharing new things every day
* Always acting as an older sister/brother to your colleagues in the office
* Coaching and mentoring your colleagues
* Forever changing confrontation to carefrontation when interacting with your colleagues
* Practicing agile way of working to perfection
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV in English via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Other Benefits• Working for international and stable financial institution
• Young and dynamic team that will help you grow
• Opportunity to get valuable experience from multitasking and fast changing environment
• Possibilities for further growth (career prospects) in different roles within the team
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationSecondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skillsWe not only work for our customers but feel our customers. And, our customers feel our people! Therefore, we like to work with colleagues who are also:
* Forward-thinkers; people who want to challenge themselves to achieve their full potential
* Talented for ‘taking it on and making it happen’
* Enthusiastic for helping others to be successful and being two steps ahead
* Fluent in English (C1)
* Customer service oriented
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. Jump on.