Customer Journey Expert
Contact Centre | Professional | *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component. | Bratislava | 2020-10-25 | SLK-3695665
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesAs a Customer Journey Expert, you:
• Are representing the voice of the customer, have a strong vision how to attract and retain them and focus on continuously improving their journeys.
• Reimagine journeys with cross functional teams and manage collaborating across functions to build truly seamless end-to-end journeys.
• Will share the responsibility to provide a differentiating experience and realise change by design, develop & implement services for our clients from an end-to-end mind-set, allowing them to stay a step ahead in life and business.
• Determine – in consultation with your Chapter Lead and Tribe Lead – the features and users stories that improve the customer experience and co-manage and prioritize the backlog of the Tribe.
• Define business requirements for the development of services and play a supporting role in the QBR.
• Maintain contacts with stakeholders and external parties and support the Product Area Leads, Chapter Leads and Product Owners within the CS Tribe.
• Have an up-to-date view on the expertise of Customer Journey thinking and you keep track of relevant developments and innovations (internal and external).
• Evaluate our way of working with the aim to continuously improve.
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV in English via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Other BenefitsWe offer an exciting job that puts you in a role crucial in realising the Think Forward Strategy goals. Various job scales dependent on skill and experience level.
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationUniversity education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1)
Required experience4 year(s)
Personality requirements and skills• 4 years’ proven track record at working with clients and designing customer journeys.
• Experience in guiding and realising change in international roles.
• Personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
• Analytically strong and make decisions based on data and facts.
• Creative, innovative and strategic thinker with an eye for detail.
• Communicative and organisational, you actively ask for feedback, but you also give constructive feedback on the work of others.
• You know how to manage various stakeholders and are organisation-sensitive.
• You are curious, have a clear vision of your field and the ambition to continue to develop yourself professionally as well as personally.
• Fluent in English.