"Financial crime fighter" (Know Your Customer Analyst - starter)
Operations | Starter / Graduates | *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component. | Bratislava | 2020-11-02 | SLK-3554275
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesDo you want to be part of a team preventing that ING does business with the next Al Capone?
Are you someone who …
• holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economy, Banking, Finance or Compliance
• holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any other field plus relevant administrative /analytical work experience from the shared services environment (min. 2 years full-time)
• is fluent in English (additional language is a bonus, but not required)
• is highly collaborative
• can recognize important information, research and make connections
• has exceptional organizational, planning and time management skills
• focuses on delivery with attention to detail and on time
• possesses drive with a ‘can do’ attitude
• is flexible and open to change
… Then you are our new financial crime fighter!
We are looking for people who can use their analytical power to help decide with whom ING should do business or not. You will be part of a small team of approximately 10-12 people which is part of a rapidly growing Regulatory Operations department, all ensuring that ING offers services and products only to ethical companies.
Something for you?
What can you expect?
To help you become a fully skilled Know Your Customer (KYC) Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analyst, you are given guidance and training on the job to gain the required basic regulatory knowledge of FEC/CDD processes. You will be able to perform KYC activities, conduct analyses and provide information and suggesting improvements where possible. You will collaborate with ING colleagues across countries, learn how we work in an Agile environment and how to use operational information to get alignment in the team that you work in.
How are you contributing to ING?
You play an essential role in ensuring the good reputation of ING, as you:
• are the first line of defense against money laundering and terrorist financing
• perform non-financial risk assessment of customers
• identify the type of business relations/activities that a customer is likely to engage in
• determine whether these relations/activities are suspicious and expose the bank to potential financial loss or reputation risk
We believe we can make a difference in combating financial economic crime. If you do too, join us today!
Want to make a meaningful impact?
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING is changing what banking can be. For you that means plenty of opportunities for personal growth in a continuously evolving environment. In return we ask for your long-term commitment and involvement. If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Other BenefitsFinancial contributions:
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationUniversity education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)