IT Application Specialist
Contact Centre | Professional | *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component. | Bratislava | 2020-10-29 | SLK-3905557
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesAre you support orientated with analytical skills, willing to go the extra mile to help your colleagues? Are you looking forward to working in young and growing IT team? Self-driven and ready to take on ownership and responsibility? Continue reading...
In the ING Business Shared Services Bratislava (ING GSO) we are looking for an Application Support Specialist who provides functional and technical support to ING internal end users for the applications used world-wide as the backbone system of the bank or just emerged with a great potential for growth spread across multiple business units throughout the organization.
If you like working in a dynamic and often fast paced environment with the possibility to learn new things on a daily basis then apply now!
The successful candidate has:
· Strong technical aptitude to be able to provide application support to other IT professionals. You likely have an undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, and/or related experience and education with Windows based technologies
· Strong problem-solving skills; You’re not satisfied with quick fixes. You seek to quickly identify technical issues and “own the problem until it’s solved.”
· Risk approach; Identifies areas of security risk, determines risk level and assists with efforts to mitigate those risks to an acceptable level
· Obtain accurate and complete information from end-users to identify their needs and problems and develop responses and solutions.
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV in English via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Other BenefitsFinancial contributions:
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
• Working for stable international financial institution
• International working environment
• Young and dynamic team
Requirements for the employee
Required educationSecondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills• Windows administration - advanced; Unix is an advantage
• Windows server administration - advanced
• SQL - intermediate
• Basic knowledge of IT Security standards
• Basic level of scripting language (e.g. PowerShell, PHP)
• Knowledge of one or more of the following domains is an advantage: IP networking & troubleshooting, database administration, web application support
• Generic understanding of ITIL methodology
• Work experience with ITSM tool