Junior Investigations Specialist at Payments department
Operations | Professional | *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component. | Bratislava | 2020-11-18 | SLK-3819244
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesMISSION
The mission of the Operations Specialist within Investigation team is to resolve queries and disputes, related to bank payment operations, in an accurate and timely manner by establishing and rectifying the root cause to provide resolution toward internal and/or external client. Along with individuals and teams he or she helps to manage the flow of a workplace and optimizes day-to-day activities.
Summary of responsibilities:
• Provide input for projects, propose solutions, participate on project calls, drive operational execution and execute changes required
• Propose improvements in the processes, procedures, work instructions
• Act as point of contact for escalation of issues/ exceptions/ incidents
• Provide training for employees on lower job levels
• Coordinate daily activities with regards to priority and urgency, especially in periods with high workload
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
Key Role Requirements:
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills; able to efficiently communicate with cross functional teams and management on recommended course of action, with minimal assistance.
• Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast evolving environment.
• Self-driven individual that requires minimal supervision
• Ability to empower others to achieve results through motivation, recognition and performance feedback
Information about the selection processIn case of your interest, please, send us your CV in English by e-mail. We will respond only to selected candidates. Thank you.
Other BenefitsFinancial contributions:
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationSecondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2)
Other knowledgeMicrosoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Required experience1 year(s)
Personality requirements and skills• Strong team player, able to delegate, coordinate and work under pressure
• At least 1 year of relevant experience
• Flexible, accurate, result-oriented person with a positive drive and you alignment for the joint result.
• Comfortable in a fast changing environment. You are willing to learn every day in a continuous moving global environment with high expectations of service.
• Strong computer skills and be experienced using MS Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).