Operations | Professional | *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component. | Bratislava | 2020-11-16 | SLK-3985855
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesIn ING Business Shared Services Bratislava we hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. We expect you to stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility.
You will be working in a team within a professional, dynamic and international environment where you can make a visible contribution to the identity access management process through solution driven thinking. If you like working in often fast paced environment with the possibility to learn new things on a daily basis then apply now!
How does your day look like with us?
You are responsible to manage all developments that are required within Center of Expertise Identity Access Management for Wholesale Banking domain in order to support workflows in their processes.
In details you are able to do the following:
• Perform all aspects of ServiceNow system administration and development including creating new forms; configuring form layouts; extending and creating tables; building business rules; creating/updating client scripts and java scripts; creating/updating UI actions; creating/updating notifications and workflows.
• Develop and maintain custom applications on the Now Platform.
• Create and maintain API and data integration between ServiceNow and other services. Knowledgeable in Web-service such as SOAP/REST, etc.
• Hand-on experience in Service Catalogue & Service Portal.
• Experience with development of scoped applications.
• Review completed coding and application development for accuracy and optimum performance.
• Perform system analysis and design; and problem analysis and resolution.
• Perform all testing, verification of results and documentation requirements.
• Troubleshoot, investigate and take corrective action for production issues.
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Other BenefitsFinancial contributions:
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Performance based annual bonus
• Home Office
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria benefit
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationUniversity education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1)
Other knowledgeServiceNow - expert
ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) - expert
Required experience5 year(s)
Personality requirements and skills• Completed study in computer science or informatics and have an extensive background in software development or/and consulting
• Referenceable track record in ServiceNow development or/and consulting, preferably 5+ years’
• ServiceNow platform technical mastery across ITSM, CSM, ITBM, Custom Apps
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist or ServiceNow Application Developer Certification.
• Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical levels
• You enjoy driving change and taking responsibility in complex and global technology environments
• You feel comfortable to execute your work and communication in English language in an international and truly global team as well as with business representatives
• You are a team player that enjoys working in a highly collaborative virtual environment