Audit Services | Regular | REQ-10038895 | 2022-02-16 | Full-time
It is an exciting time to join ING, Australia's most recommended bank.
As Audit Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading, supervising, and performing specific audit assignments across all ING Australia operations including detailed audit planning, risk assessment and test of design and operating effectiveness of controls. Key requirements for the Audit Manager include a focus on clear and efficient audit reporting and effective stakeholder management.
You’ll create and promote a positive working relationship across all facets of the ING Australia’s business by identifying and negotiating implementation of clear, robust and effective controls that address significant risk / control deficiencies.
Are you ready to make a real impact on our business?
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Reviewing audit work papers ensuring quality and depth of testing ensuring audit fieldwork is executed according to CAS Bank methodology
- Performing operational audits in accordance with the approved Audit Plan, having the ability to lead in more complex audits while still assisting with execution
- Raising audit issues on control weaknesses and non-compliance with policies and regulations
- Executing audits to demonstrate controls are designed and operating effectively in relation to regulatory requirements to ensure there are no gaps from regulatory requirements and operating control environment adherence to these requirements
- Ensuring audit reports are professionally written, issues are tracked, monitored for resolution and implemented appropriately
- Leading and managing planned audits within budgeted timeframes managing accountability for the quality and depth of testing
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Specific relevant audit or business expertise (for example: risk management – operational, credit, market risk, project audit, product development, IT audit)
- Strong all round banking background with 8 to 10 years post qualification experience in Banking and Finance
- Understanding of risks and controls applicable to financial services organisation
- Previously led other team members in audits with strong people leadership experience
- Exceptional relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels
- Highly developed and proven audit skills
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)
For more information please contact Skye Griffiths on email@example.com