Customer Care Specialist
Employee | Contact Centre | Professional | Australia | New South Wales | 2022-08-31 | REQ-10044143
Are we the change you are looking for?
Come join the pride at Australia's most recommended bank
Our Customer Care Specialists are key to us being Australia’s most recommended bank and we’re on the lookout for locals who care about customers as much as we do to come Do Your Thing with the ING family.
Here’s what our recent new starters have to say about us…
“I was attracted to this role as there is work life balance opportunity, flexibility and support.”
“Being part of the ING family makes it exciting to come to work as everyone is so nice and great company.”
“I’ve really enjoyed myself and feel highly supported by my colleagues and all the team leaders across ING. Everyone is always happy and welcoming, overall a really great workplace.”
If you’re as excited as we are, then keep reading!
We have multiple roles available for a 31 October start date at our swanky Customer Care HQ in Wyong. You’ll be joining a fun and fast paced environment where there is opportunity to grow within your role. Our Contact Centre is considered a great talent pool for our wider business, and an excellent start for those looking to expand their career with ING and take on a new challenge.
These positions are Full Time and require you to work a 7-day rotating roster, on an 8 hour shift scheduled between 8:30am to 8:30pm. We also provide 6 weeks of paid training during the onboarding period to help you kick-start your career with us!
What will you be doing as a Customer Care Specialist?
As an inbound call centre for an online digital bank, you’ll be the first voice our customers hear when they call us for help. You’re going to be helping customers with a range of different enquiries related to our Daily Banking products.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 6 months of full time work experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Call Centre experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to offer a positive experience to every customer.
- Flexibility to work to a rotating roster in a structured environment.
- The ability to be resilient through proven experience.
- The ability to learn new technology and navigate computer systems efficiently and accurately.
What are the benefits for you?
- 20% penalty rates for any late shifts finishing after 8pm and time and a half for weekend shifts.
- Annual rest day – an extra day of leave!
- Encouraged work/life balance, with a flexible combination of work from home and work in office.
- Open and dynamic team and environment.
- Employee Wellbeing Program so that you can be your “Best You.”
- Regular coaching and mentoring sessions with your Team Leader
- Free onsite parking and great facilities nearby.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a modern and progressive team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. You’ll be surrounded by people who are friendly, inclusive and respectful, who want you to reach your potential. It’s one of the many reasons we’re proud to be an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
We give people the freedom to take risks, stay curious and think differently, and seek new and better ways to make things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)
ING is Australia's most recommended bank according to RFi XPRT Survey, February 2021 - July 2021 (n = 31,903) when compared to customers of 20 other banks operating in Australia.