Information Technology | Regular | REQ-10041251 | 2022-08-30 | Full-time
At ING we encourage you to `do your thing`, to do more of what you love. This is also the way we articulate our promise to offer frictionless banking.
Daily Banking Tribe is looking for a "Delivery Lead" to join the Delivery team based in Sydney. This is a newly created position and a key role in the tribe, responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery of the programs across the tribe. This includes the technical design, development, testing and deployment.
Primary focus of this role is to lead the delivery of the key programs in the tribe, working with the IT Area Lead, Tribe Lead, Product Owners, Architects, Squad and external vendors to deliver with high quality, on time, within scope and budget.
This role requires strong communication, technical leadership and stakeholder management skills. Be part of a supportive and dynamic team, delivering innovative products, which are at the forefront of banking in Australia.
What are you going to do? You will…
- Manage the end to end scoping, requirements, development, testing and implementation.
- Manage delivery expectations of the business, operations and other technology teams and continuously monitor the overall health of iterations and software releases by pro-actively addressing roadblocks, risks and issues.
- Manage project dependencies (both technical and non-technical) within and across teams
- Define and continuously improve delivery structure between ING and external vendor
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Demonstrated experience in working and managing timely delivery of complex projects with team spread across geographical locations.
- Experience with working with Agile delivery, DevOps as a way of working
- Experience working in Financial Services (preferably Retail Banking) is ideal
- Proven track record in comparable sourcing/off-shoring projects.
- Good knowledge of bank applications architecture and integration
- Excellent stakeholder management, skills to align stakeholders and bridge business and IT on all aspects.
- Ability to operate on own initiative with a pro-active attitude.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
Please contact Mia.email@example.com for more information.