Senior IT Auditor
Audit Services | Regular | REQ-10037007 | 2022-05-11 | Full-time
Is 2022 your chance to step into a new challenge at ING, Australia's most recommended bank?
As our Senior IT Auditor, you’ll perform specific IT audit assignments across all ING operations, including detailed audit planning, risk assessments, developing test plans and performing in depth testing of IT controls to determine their design and operating effectiveness.
We are looking for an experienced professional who’ll help to create and promote a positive working relationship across all facets of the ING business by identifying and negotiating the implementation of clear, robust and effective controls that address any risk or control deficiencies.
If you love having exposure to senior stakeholders and working in an entrepreneurial space where you’ll have the independence to bring your own creativity, you’ll love this role. Having regular access to our global team you’ll be able to take part and learn and grow your career at ING.
Are you ready to make your mark?
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Assisting in planning and scheduling audits identified from the Annual Audit Plan including timeframes, resources, methodology and relevant technologies/tools used
- Determining the data/information that is required to understand the key risks for audit purposes and working with management to pull together the information
- Formulating detailed test plans and determining the artefacts and evidence required from management to assess control design and control effectiveness.
- Documenting test results and observations and assisting with authoring the audit report
- Providing business unit management and the Internal Audit team with data insights in audit trends / risk issues
- Helping develop customised scripts/code that will promote continuous controls monitoring and automation within the audit processes
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Proven knowledge of Information Technology specific risk and controls frameworks and standards (for e.g. NIST CSF, ISO 27002, CPG 234)
- 2-5 years post qualification experience in an IT function, technology risk, compliance or IT audit
- Familiarity with Risk Management and/or Audit methodologies, standards and procedures. Previous Audit experience is highly advantageous
- Relevant IT audit and preferably business expertise and technical knowledge in one or more of the below areas : (for example : IT general Controls, Application controls, IT Networks, IT infrastructure and middleware such as databases and interface connection software cyber security, IT Development processes and digital channels, cloud computing)
- Knowledge of information technology risks and controls applicable to financial services organisation
- Experience in building strong relationships, proven negotiation skills and can influence at all levels with excellent written and verbal communication
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)
For more information please contact Skye Griffiths on email@example.com