Compliance Monitoring Team (with operational and compliance Risk Department)
Employé / CDI | Juridique / Conformité / Fiscalité | Expérimentés | 2020-01-13 | 058591
KYC Quality Assurance operations specialist
Are you looking for a first professional experience in which you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge of Compliance (KYC - Know your Customer) andthe banking world? Do you have an interest in Risk & Compliance topics and how to monitor them?
As an KYC QA speciaist, you play a crucial role in preventing financial and economic crime that is harmful to ING. Within the team you are part of, you are responsible for conducting 'Know Your Customer' and Due Diligence checks among (potential) clients of ING in accordance with the FEC / CDD (Financial Economic Crime / Customer Due Diligence) policy within ING Belgium. You perform all necessary checks and do thorough research on a potential relationship or when reviewing an existing relationship. This includes research into the entire business structure of a relationship, its business activities, management and eventual stakeholders, and conducting various screenings.
Are you also someone who …
- has excellent analytical skills and sound judgment and can derive and summarise points of importance from a compliance analysis / review
- has a Pro-active and can-do attitude (self-steering)
- reacts in a timely and effective manner (flexible) to unforeseen complications / requests while keeping positive attitude. Result / deliverables driven by being able to set the right priorities
- is a team player
- a good eye for detail
And you have as well …
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge of French and/or Dutch as well as English
- Work in a structured way, with analytical skill and rigorous mind. Be detail oriented.
- The will to work in a fast changing and challenging environment
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
Your role …
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations relating to knowing our customers (KYC)
- Act as an independent Quality Assurance analyst to ensure that the KYC is well implemented in the Bank Follow the process to verify the files are compliant with the KYC rules and highlight the results in an efficient and analytical way.
- Deliver high quality and timely completion of quality control on client data
Want to make a meaningful impact?
We offer you the possibility of a first professional experience in a challenging and fast evolving environment, with ING the Compliance Area of ING Belgium.
Fixed term contract until 30/9/2020 (possibly until 30/11/2019)
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!