Customer Journey Expert PO - Cards
Medewerker | Project- / Programma- /Procesmanagement | Ervaren | Brussel | 2020-03-10 | 058955
Product Owner – Cards
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
Your role & work environment
As a Product Owner being part of the Payments Tribe - Cards, it is your responsibility to ensure that customer experience is smart, personalized and seamless with digital and user friendly processes taking all requirements and hazards into consideration. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
The Payments Tribe is composed of three domain areas: Cards, Payments and Merchant Solutions. The area “Cards” covers three topics like Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Digitization, area “Payments” covers products like SEPA, International Credit transfer & Direct Debits, Clearing & Settlement, reporting and area “Merchant Solutions” covers merchant acquiring, Zoomit and Payconiq.
Your key responsibilities
- Make sure that you and the colleague of your squad are working on the right priorities
- Manage and mitigate the impediments and dependencies between squads and tribes
- Actively contribute your skills and competencies to our multi-disciplinary self-steering teams
- Be able to analyse and design business processes and customer journeys
- Gaining a profound understanding of the market and our customers
- Take end-to-end responsibility of a customer’s journey from information requisition to purchase and servicing
- Helping to improve the quality of the ING’s communication via the different channels and touch points
- Actively participate and, if necessary, take initiatives to improve the collaboration between different stakeholders, and colleagues in other teams with the aim to create even more added value for our customers
- Manage your stakeholders in terms of expectations, dependencies, buy-in and make sure the delivered solution fit the customers’ needs
- Work together with your squad members having different expertise in order to make the change happen, with the support of your Chapter Lead and Agile Coach
- Understand and apply business principles and external regulations
- Be an ambassador of the Agile way of working within your squad and tribe
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As Product Owner you are / have:
- Driven and customer focused
- Loving to collaborate with people and be able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate them
- Be analytical minded and solution oriented
- Proven planning & organizational skills
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Passionate about innovation and new market trends
- Have a product vision and demonstrate it
- Able to work in an autonomous way, to take initiative and to take decisions
- Making things happen thanks to your ‘can do’ attitude
- Problem solving mindset
- Keen to learn fast
- Entrepreneur attitude
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Master degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Payments Tribe department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!