Customer Journey Expert - Value Proposition - Self-Employed & Micro companies
Employee | Sales / Relationship management | Professional | 2020-01-14 | 058602
Customer Journey Expert Value Proposition for the Self-Employed & Micro Companies segment
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working? If so, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert within the Value proposition squad your mission is to look forward in how to offer our clients a differentiating customer experience for their financial needs in every important step of their professional life.
You will analyse the market, the emerging needs & behaviors of our customers when they are dealing with their finances. Armed with those insights and by levering our digital strategy, you will contribute to design, develop & and optimize our banking propositions to drive the satisfaction of our customers & a sustainable growth of the segment.
Your success indicators will be the overall customer satisfaction, the growth and profitability of the segment.
You will be part of the Self-Employed & Micro Companies Cross-Border segment tribe serving both Belgian and Dutch markets.
Your key responsibilities
- You drive the growth of the segment and the customer satisfaction by developing a differentiating customer journey and proposition.
- You are able to translate the high level picture into a relevant strategy for our independent clients, driving traffic & sales in a multi-channel environment.
- You analyze commercial results and take appropriate action when needed.
We are looking for:
An entrepreneurial colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
- You put the customer 1st. You have a strong affinity with professionals and the rapidly changing customer needs.
- You have relevant experience in the business market, proposition design, project management, and a strong belief that digital is the way forward to empower our clients and ensure a sustainable growth of the segment.
- You combine strong analytical capabilities with creative mindset to find solutions to complex problems.
- You love collaborating, in multidisciplinary and self-steering team, with different people and working within an international context, closely connected with colleagues in the Netherlands.
- Building bridges is your middle name, enthusiastically and easily connecting with others
- You make things happen thanks to your ‘can-do’ attitude with respect for the (risk) processes.
- Change, innovation & testing is part of your DNA: you are interested in how the world evolves, and translate this into the continuous improvement of our customer propositions & way of working.
- You hold a Master’s degree or/and are qualified with relevant experience of min 4 years.
- Your are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.