Digital Journey Expert - CJE
Medewerker | Sales / Relatiebeheer | Ervaren | 2019-10-23 | 057931
Brussels, 100% fixedcontract
Weredefine banking. How about you?
There hasnever been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centredaround our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determinedpeople. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life andin business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be apart of!
Want to workfor a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Aresustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do youwant to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working? If so, then read on. Because ING might very wellbe your next employer.
As a Digital Journey Expert (CJE), your challenge isto offer our clients the best digital customer experience for their financialneeds in every important step of their life.
You will analyse the needs& behavioursof our customers when banking on their smartphone, tablet and computer. Armedwith those insights, you will design, develop & and optimise customerjourneys to create the best onlineexperience and to drive digitalsales and servicing.
Next to conversion optimisation, you will also run commercial campaigns to drive traffictowards the digital channels by making use of organic, paid & social media.
Your success indicator will be the overall customersatisfaction, the sales contribution of the digital channels and the growth ofthe segment.
Depending on your professional backgroundand personal affinity you will be part of either the Private Individuals, Professionalsor Business segment, serving both Belgian and Dutch markets.
Youdevelop digital customer experiences that delight our clients in a smart, easyand personal way.
Youanalyse client behaviour to optimize the customer journey & drive digitalsales.
Youdevelop the ideal communication, content & channel mix based on customerneeds.
You rundigital marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the communicationsdepartment.
We are looking for:
A colleaguewith a talent for taking it on andmaking it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and aknack for always being a step ahead.In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challengesin a fast-changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love tochallenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
- You put the customer 1st. You have a strong affinity with either the private individuals, professionals or business markets and the rapidly changing customer needs.
- You have relevant experience in digital strategy, e-commerce, digital marketing, content management and/or innovation and a strong belief that digital is the way forward.
- You love collaborating with different people and working within an international context, closely connected with colleagues in the Netherlands.
- You make things happen thanks to your ‘can-do’ attitude with respect for the (risk) processes.
- Change, innovation & testing is part of your DNA: you are interested in how the world evolves, and translate this into the continuous improvement of our customer propositions & way of working.
- You love to collaborate in multidisciplinary and self-steering teams where continuous communication is crucial.
- You hold a Master’s degree or are qualified with relevant experience.
- Your are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
A brand new position in a bank empoweringpeople to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with anentrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skillsthanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharingculture.