Finance Business Advisor Cost
Medewerker | Accounting / Finance | Ervaren | 2020-05-19 | 058523
Finance Business Advisor Cost
[Permanent Contract, Full Time, Brussels]
Your role & work environment
Within the Finance Business Advice (FBA) department the FBA Consolidation Cost team is a pro-active partner empowering the business with valuable information and advice concerning costs at overall bank or departmental level.
As a Finance Business Advisor you are expected to interact with the heads of departments and/or Business Managers on a regular basis providing business advice and additional insights for all types of expenses.
Your key responsibilities
You deliver a robust and reliable financial reporting and thoroughly analyses the monthly financial results, to understand and explain towards the management deviations versus budget and changes in trends. In-depth analysis are made to support the business for strategic decision making and to further develop their business.
You will participate in the periodically forecast and the dynamic planning proces where you will act as a business partner to embedd strategic decisions into short and long term cost projections for your respective business. You take ownership and ensure that irregularities are adequately communicated and dealt with so that the financial reporting can be timely and correctly delivered.
You are eager to look for possible efficiencies in our processes and to improve them.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Finance Business Advisor you will also need:
- A master degree in Finance or equivalent (e.g. Economics)
- At least 3 years relevant working experience, ideally as a finance or business controller
- Strong analytical skills, being able to prepare detailed analysis, derive insights and translate this in clear presentations and/or advice. An eye for detail but without losing the bigger picture
- Well-developed cooperation and communication skills to be able to act as a linking pin and smoothly interact with all departments and colleagues involved
- Self-starter and result-oriented, critical and a team player: you enjoy contributing to larger topics in collaboration with colleagues in and outside the team, challenging your colleagues to bring the results to a higher level
… and of course a good sense of humour.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Finance Business Advise department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- The possibility to participate in multiple courses and trainings throughout the year focused on both hard and soft skills
- Possibility to work on complex projects and tasks with a steep learning curve
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!