Project Manager Sourcing
Employee | Project / Programme management | Professional | 2020-01-23 | 058563
Project Manager Sourcing
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Project Manager Sourcing, you provide support towards our business functions that are using the intragroup architecture by purchasing/selling services from/to other ING entities. You are also the provider and gatekeeper of our service governance frameworks.
Your key responsibilities
- Developing and implementing a standard set of service governance frameworks such as Master Service Agreements, Statements of Service, Service Catalogues and Charging methodologies and measuring and evaluating through the implementation of performance dashboards
- Providing support for the offshoring projects for the service management set up
- Ensuring the bank remains in control of its offshored/outsourced activities, and is compliant with the legislations and the requirements from the National Bank of Belgium
- Responsible for the realization, and monitoring of one or multiple Service Level Agreements
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Good analytical skills
- Proven planning & organizational skills
- Clear communication skills : written and oral
- Having an open mindset for innovative and new trends in the market
- Able to work in an autonomous way and to take initiative
- Making things happen thanks to your ‘can do’ attitude
- Problem solving
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Bachelor or Master degree with up to 3 years relevant experience
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.