Recruitment Channel Magician
Medewerker | Human Resources | Ervaren | 2019-11-17 | 058036
Recruitment Channel Magician
Permanent contract, Brussels
Your role & work environment
Finding the right talent for the right job is becoming more and more important. This is why the role of a recruitment channel magician is key: an expert who can place the right message in the right channel to reach the rare pearls we are looking for.
You will be part of the HR Talent & Learning Center of Excellence, covering The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg. You will work closely together with our workforce futurologists and employer branding team. You will also have the opportunity to travel to the Netherlands.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand which are the critical skills we are looking for based on the input of our workforce futurologists
- Determine which are the best recruiting channels, in combination with the right message and target audience. Optimise the use of all the possible channels
- Collect data and, continually enhance our conversations with both the inside and outside labor market
- Collaborate closely with the employer branding team to build an approach that maximise the impact of our recruitment campaigns
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a recruitment channel magician you will also need:
- 5 years of experience managing recruitment sourcing channels
- 2 years of experience in talent-sourcing or head hunting
- Project Management and Marketing experience in both off and online channels are a plus
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication and consultative skills
- Profound knowledge of written and verbal English plus Dutch or French
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and Research marketplaces is a plus
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with multiple opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- Flexibility in managing your time and energy (regular homeworking, flexible on required breaks/family time) in return for tangible results;
- Non-hierarchical mindset and approach within the team;
- Cross-border collaboration and building the international ING network.
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!