Employee | Human Resources | Professional | Belgium | 2020-01-30 | 058813
Your role & work environment
As a Reward Specialist, you shape the way how ING wants to reward employees, both financial as non-financial recognition are on your radar. You help ING to be always a step ahead in reward & pension practices and take great steps simplifying all applicable policies and procedures. You identify opportunities to innovate the reward & pension package and assure smooth implementation with positive impact.
You will enable ING to be an employer of choice via the reward for all staff.
Your key responsibilities
- Working together in a highly professional team sharing responsibilities linked to different reward topics: Pensions, Annual Compensation Review, Flexible Reward Plan, Variable Reward, Non-financial Recognition, fiscal treatment etc.
- Apply conscious simplification and improvement efforts to all reward & pension processes
- Build strong links with global Performance & Reward philosophy and build bridges between Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Actively think and reshape our offering in terms of financial recognition and non-financial recognition
- Managing (complex) projects and involving various stakeholders
- Ensuring an efficient communication via the different channels and touch points mainly with the business and corporate HR functions
- Managing the collaboration between the different stakeholders, and colleagues in other teams with the aim to create even more added value to our customers
- Understanding, challenging and being accountable for respecting external regulation. Translating regulatory obligation in simple hassle free HR-processes.
- Turning regulatory constraints and obligations into opportunities to delight employee experience
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a natural collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Proven planning and organizational skills. Project management experience is an important asset. Ability to work on an international level is a strong asset.
- Strong analytical skills
- In love with numbers and how they can affect people’s lives
- Strong communication skills : written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Accountable, taking ownership, wanting to make the difference for our employees
- Master degree, with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the field of Compensation & Benefits, Pension management, Tax…
We offer you
A challenging role in an environment on the move. Bringing in new ideas, finding creativity in regulations and build bridges to create the new next reward innovation to ING employees.