ServiceNow Ops Engineer
Medewerker | Informatie Technologie | Ervaren | 2020-05-15 | 059375
ServiceNow Ops Engineer
Your role & work environment
The Snownymous squad manages all of the developments that are requested by various business lines in order to support workflows in their processes. Because of the sensitive nature of some of the data, and the fact that it is stored in the cloud on ServiceNow platforms, encryption has to be applied.
You will integrate this team in order to support the development and testing of the solutions as we move towards a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
Your key responsibilities
Ensure the availability of the environments
Ensure that incidents are resolved within the SLA timelines
Document risk artefacts as required by the OCD (Operational Control Dashboard)
Be the SPoC for User Access Management
Share findings across the squad so that different business lines can benefit from our experience
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Snownymous Ops Engineer you will also need:
- Extensive experience with ServiceNow
- scoped applications
- ServiceNow Administration certification is a plus
- Experience with CMDB tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good to excellent knowledge of ITIL Processes (Release, Incident, Change, Problem, CMDB, Service Requests, Knowledge, SLM, and Asset)
- Understanding of IT risk management is a plus
- Stakeholder management skills
- English is a must, other languages a plus
- Ability to work autonomously when required but also to collaborate and inspire others
- Able to identify and share best practices
- To be proactive, curious, and stay abreast of new technologies/developments
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within Document and Content Services, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- the possibility to develop your skills in a complex and challenging environment
- a multi-cultural team with whom you can exchange and learn
- personal coaching from your Chapter Lead and peers
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!