Specialist Safe Business Officer Daily Banking
Employé / CDI | Gestion de projet/Programme/ Processus | Expérimentés | Brussels | 2019-07-29 | 057031
SpecialistSafe Business Officer Daily Banking
There has never been a more interesting time towork at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered bytechnology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel ourpeople are empowering them to stay one step ahead in life and in business.We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty,integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for othersand thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for ourcustomers thanks to our agile way of working?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaV-d7eKWFc (click on link tosee the video)
Then continue reading because ING might very wellbe your future employer.
You are partof the cross border CoE Safe Business & Regulatory Affairs aiming to keepING Belgium´s business safe so that we can show that to the regulators and theexternal world. Contribute to the integrity of ING products, services andemployees and compliance of ING towards the outside world.
You are abusiness partner in 1st line of Defence,part of the Agile Delivery & Client Services Organisation (tribes, squads,Customer Loyalty Teams, centre of expertise ….) who fosters “Safe business”awareness to ensure that risks of the business are under control. This entailsthat you manage proactively the full risk process from identification tomitigation. You ensure that the number of non-financial risk items remainswithin the defined limit.
ForBusiness Safe Business Officer you will need to:
- create and maintain risk awareness by assessing the need for specific 1st line training to employees. Customize training to 1st line needs and set-up yearly NFR Training and Awareness Plan
- define & prepare risk assessments plan
- identify risk items in collaboration with stakeholders, based upon business knowledge of the end-to-end business processes ; provide evidence, document the risks and report. Be actively involved in discussions with regards to e.g. risk acceptance and actions how to mitigate the risk items
- provide analysis (Gap analysis, scenario analysis, major incident – Impact analysis)
- provide monthly progress report on implementation of actions, closure of risk item (incl challenging and validation of evidences, technical closure in iRisk), CAS items 2LOD consulted for actions, execute follow-up on registration and execution
- take ownership, follow-up on risk walls (risk items at different stages) during agile ceremonies
- participate at Agile ceremonies (Marketplaces, Sprint planning & demo, risk wall in Obeya rooms) to be informed at all times on business key activities
- facilitate tribes and domains in the implementation of risk governance, internal policies and procedures and external regulations
- advise and assist with the implementation of new and updated non-financial risk policies, procedures and measures
- monitor the quality of the Enterprise Risk Management framework: by identifying key risks, performing and evidencing key control testing to eliminate the risk of financial losses or reputational damage
- be the contact person for 2nd Line of Defence
- be the contact person for Private Office (GDPR)
- be the gatekeeper for the approval process of new & modified products & processes (PARP)
- provide adequate advice to adhoc requests from stakeholders across the organisation
A colleague witha talent for taking it on and making ithappen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and aknack for always being a step ahead.In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challengesin a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challengethe status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
Acolleague who is passionate about the business knowledge he/she is working in fillin the business domain and have a solid know how of the risk andregulations related to this business fill in the concerned business. You are eager to bring fresh ideas to life in the area of non-financialrisk and embrace risk challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others toachieve common goals together with stakeholders. You love to challenge the riskstatus quo and eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
Acolleague with talent for “take it on and make it happen”, enthusiasmfor helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a stepahead.
ForBusiness Safe Business Officer you will also need to:
- master level or equivalent by experience
- experience of 3 to 5 years in banking or risk management
- good knowledge of at least one business domain within tribe, CLT or centre of expertise, specific software applications (MS Office, Irisk and Service Now, CMDB, OCD, SDT) and in risk management
- good knowledge of English (oral and written)
- good knowledge of Agile Way of Working & Ceremonies
- good knowledge of GDPR
- thorough knowledge of non-financial risk frameworks
- good analytical, coordination & organization skills
We offer you
Within thecross border Centre of Expertise Safe Business & Regulatory Affairs, youcan count on a range of opportunities with:
a clearpurpose, a unique offer where:
• personal growth & challengingwork with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
• an informal,dynamic environment with innovative colleagues support your endeavours
• a progressive and agile way ofworking, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
• we give you the possibility todevelop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and ourknowledge sharing culture.
• we give you the possibility toparticipate in courses and trainings
• we challenge the working environment& a steep learning curve