Chapter lead Distant Interaction & Customer Experience
Medewerker | Project- / Programma- /Procesmanagement | Ervaren | België | Brussel | H | 2020-04-01 | 057687
Chapter Lead – Assisted Channels – Chapter DistantInteraction
Brussels, 100% fixedcontract
Weredefine banking. How about you?
There hasnever been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centredaround our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determinedpeople. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life andin business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be apart of!
Want to workfor a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Aresustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do youwant to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working? If so, then read on. Because ING might very wellbe your next employer.
In Assisted Channels you will be in theheart of ING, part of a tribe of more than 350 business and IT professionals,located in Belgium and The Netherlands. We are:
• setting the strategic direction towards employee sales and service toolingand responsible for the implementation.
• responsible for the building and evolution of the (ING Group) global callcenter platform and global CRM platform.
• responsible for the brick-and-mortar branch network, ATM and cash strategyand operations.
• responsible for Artificial Intelligence to increase our learning and developconcrete use cases in this field (chatbot, callbot, voice assistants,intelligent operations, …).
In essence we are passionate about our employees so they can delight ourcustomers.
As Chapter Lead your role isto make your customer journey experts and the squad(s) in which you work moresuccessful in delivering added value for the end-user. You accomplish thispurpose in 2 ways:
Coaching theteam (50%)
develop your chapter members’ skills and competencies,to guarantee 1 homogeneous and coherent quality in the delivery
keep expertise in the product area of and markettrends interaction management up-to-date
define and develop each chapter member’s personaldevelopment plan
- evaluate your team member’s performance
- in weekly meetings with their POs
- administrative follow-up of half-year evaluations
Support oursquads as a Senior Customer Journey Expert (50%)
develop customer journeys to deliver a seamlesscustomer-employee interaction, based on a profound understanding of both thebusiness needs and technical platform
support in writing both business and functional analysis+ interest in scripting customer journeys
inspire the Agile Way of Working by playing afacilitating role in and X-squads
create therequired environment and enable customer journey experts, and their squadcolleagues, to do their jobs well, both now and in the future
The product domain in which you and yourchapter members will be active is Distant Interaction. This means thatyou show a keen interest in not only understanding, but also continuouslyimproving the way our employees are available for, interact and shareinformation with our customers via different interaction channels.
As a CHAPTERLEAD, you take up the following responsibilities :
- To recruit, manage, coach, inspire, develop, evaluate and assess employees.
- To create the required environment and enable employees to do their jobs well, both now and in the future.
- To keep expertise related to the work field up-to-date.
- To propose training/courses, professional literature.
- To play a role model to generate curiosity of your team towards other domains of expertise
- You might be requested to travel abroad for some ceremonies, meetings or trainings
As a Customer Journey Expert youare also:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm forhelping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideasto life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. Youare a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others toachieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager topropose creative solutions to problems.
- You are solution-oriented: you relentlessly strive to find the ideal solution.
- You have outstanding analytical skills: you search continuously for operational excellence, and enjoy applying structure.
- Enhancing the customer and employee experience is what gets you going: you get energized by assisting the business providing an excellent customer service.
- You are an excellent and persuasive communicator, i.e. you speak your stakeholder’s language.
- You get things done. With a ‘yes-we-can’ attitude, with due respect for process and risk management.
- Evolution is part of your DNA. You are interested in how our world (and customers) evolve and translate that into the continuous improvement of our processes and communication channels.
- You have iron-strong delivery (Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately, supporting the team in every aspect of the process (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
- You are able to work in an international context.
- You have an affinity with IT: you can or are eager to learn how to make yourself the required modifications in the development tool (scripting, not programming).
- You lead by example. Thanks to your mature attitude and expertise in managing the delivery process, you make the squad more effective. As such, you spontaneously share your best practices and are capable of giving on-the-job coaching.
- Strategy is at the basis of your thinking. You follow-up on both our bank’s strategic intent and industry best practices. This allows you to translate the bank’s strategic milestones into concrete deliverables for your team. You are also able to introduce innovations in both our customer-employee interactions and our way of working.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
A brand newposition in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an excitingchallenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibilityto develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, andour knowledge sharing culture.
Hiring Manager: Sigfried Schwagten
Recruiter :Isabelle Andrieux