Customer Journey Expert – Assisted Channels – CRM Salesforce
Medewerker | Project- / Programma- /Procesmanagement | Ervaren | 2020-02-19 | 058618
Customer Journey Expert – Assisted Channels – CRM Salesforce.
Expertise Domain : Customer Journey Mapping – Knowledge of Channels and Segments & CRM Salesforce - Responsibility Level : Junior High Potential or Medior (G) - Brussels, 100% fixed contract - Line Manager : Siegfried Schwagten
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) in Assisted Channels you will be in the heart of ING, part of a tribe of more than 400 business and IT professionals, located in Belgium and The Netherlands. We are:
• setting the strategic direction towards employee sales and service tooling and responsible for the implementation.
• responsible for the building and evolution of the (ING Group) global call center platform and global CRM platform.
• responsible for the brick-and-mortar branch network, ATM and cash strategy and operations.
• responsible for Artificial Intelligence to increase our learning and develop concrete use cases in this field (chatbot, callbot, voice assistants, intelligent operations, …).
In essence we are passionate about our employees so they can delight our customers.
Your key responsibilities
The product domain in which you will be active is Sales Service and Advice tooling and more specifically for you CRM.
This means that you:
- show a keen interest in not only understanding, but also continuously improving the way our employees are adopting our CRM system.
- develop customer journeys to deliver a seamless customer-employee interaction, based on a profound understanding of both the business needs and technical platform
- support in writing both business and functional analysis + interest in scripting customer journeys
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- You are solution-oriented: you relentlessly strive to find the ideal solution.
- You have outstanding analytical skills: you search continuously for operational excellence, and enjoy applying structure.
- Enhancing the customer and employee experience is what gets you going: you get energized by assisting the business providing an excellent customer service.
- You are an excellent and persuasive communicator, i.e. you speak your stakeholder’s language.
- You get things done. With a ‘yes-we-can’ attitude, with due respect for process and risk management.
- Evolution is part of your DNA. You are interested in how our world (and customers) evolve and translate that into the continuous improvement of our processes and communication channels.
- You have iron-strong delivery (Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately, supporting the team in every aspect of the process (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
- You are able to work in an international context.
- You have an affinity with IT: you can or are eager to learn how to make yourself the required modifications in the development tool (scripting, not programming).
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and English.
- You hold a master degree and are qualified with relevant experience.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- Follow the Customer Journey expert learning journey where you ‘ll learn & develop various capabilities around customer journey mapping, Bus 2IT delivery, channels and Segment knowledge.
- Endless opportunities to develop your soft skills : leadership, presentation skills, impact & influence, creative problem solving.
- Attend to Banking industry/ING forums and external conferences and trainings when it’s relevant to realize the mission of the tribe.
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Hiring manager : Siegfried Schwagten
Recruiter : Valerie De Leye